✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-09-01] T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV

jc90

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

• 4 months later...
I have seen Coldplay several times but never up close. Am desperate to do so, especially if this is really their last tour. Anyone have an extra great seat for LV?

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that Chris has said this will not be the last tour. He told us in Boston (and other venues too, i think) that they will come back as long as we want them to :D

Good luck on finding a ticket !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Incredible Periscope feed from Roger(?) tonight!!! Right next to the ramp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching Riley and Roger too for some parts.

Loved the concert.

And that marriage proposal... I thought the guy would never give back the microphone. [emoji3]

• Like 1

I was watching Riley and Roger too for some parts.

Loved the concert.

And that marriage proposal... I thought the guy would never give back the microphone. [emoji3]

I could not hear that part. It seemed like Chris knew the guy?? I had volume way down, as it was around 12:45am and I was watching while hiding in my bathroom so I wouldn't wake up hubby. Poor Chris seemed very winded by Up and Up. He nearly missed a line.

I could not hear that part. It seemed like Chris knew the guy?? I had volume way down, as it was around 12:45am and I was watching while hiding in my bathroom so I wouldn't wake up hubby. Poor Chris seemed very winded by Up and Up. He nearly missed a line.

Are you talking of the couple that was getting engaged?

I don't think so, he saw a banner and that is why he invited them on stage.

However - and I might be mixing concerts now - he did call Bash (Will's drumtech) on stage too. Not sure what the reason was for that.