April 26, 201610 yr Clocks - both mention ticking clocks (is this how this works?) Or any other relation you can think of, not necessarily lyrics wise. [emoji4]
April 26, 201610 yr Christmas Lights you're still waiting for the snow to fall (snow on Violet Hill?)
April 26, 201610 yr Til kingdom come - song which also appears in a famous movie I think I was faster [emoji1] Can you do one for High speed? Or were you referring to it already? (Don't know much about movies)
April 26, 201610 yr I think I was faster [emoji1] Can you do one for High speed? Oh, no problem :D Viva la vida : Or my head starts to ring - I hear jerusalem bells a-ringing
April 26, 201610 yr Author Glass of water - one of the brilliant songs of the VLV era Isn't every song from the VLV era brilliant? [emoji6] Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app
April 26, 201610 yr Author Talk I came here to talk Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app
April 27, 201610 yr Author Car Kids "how come cars don't slow" Wait where did you find Car Kids? I always wanted to listen to it but i wasn't able to find it[emoji53] Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app
Create an account or sign in to comment