✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How you feel today?

Danilo

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very pissed of....

I finally got a call about a job interview and no one in my family could take 2 seconds to let me know or leave a written note. I didnt find the message until 2:30PM and by that time the lady had left for the day

:bomb:

Aww I'm sorry!! Try scheduling one for tomorrow or the next day?

I'm going through the whole job thing as well, I had to get my job interview rescheduled as well. :disappointed: But now I'm hired and going through training!

Where did you apply?

Aww I'm sorry!! Try scheduling one for tomorrow or the next day?

I'm going through the whole job thing as well, I had to get my job interview rescheduled as well. :disappointed: But now I'm hired and going through training!

Where did you apply?

Well the person who picked up said this lady wont come back until FRIDAY.

Well congratulations!! Im glad somebody can still get jobs in this messed up world.

I applied at Stop&Shop, twice, since February.

Well the person who picked up said this lady wont come back until FRIDAY.

Well congratulations!! Im glad somebody can still get jobs in this messed up world.

I applied at Stop&Shop, twice, since February.

Ahh that's cool! Applying can be a bitch, I had to apply to about five places until I actually found a place that was interested! >__<

Ahh that's cool! Applying can be a bitch, I had to apply to about five places until I actually found a place that was interested! >__<

Ive applied nearly 20 times and finally got at least a phone call.

I had another summer job at a camp for kids interested in nature. There was gonna be games an hiking and stuff, but they had to cancel cuz only 12 kids signed up.:cry:

Aww that sounded like fun to! :sad:

I work at Target now as a cashier. So far it seems okay, I just stand and scan items. Plus, I get a discount and get to shop around on my break. :D

Well that seems like a pretty sweet deal to me!

Be thankful for your job. My mom, uncle, brother, and myself are all desperately in job hunt. Hold onto yours!!!:D

Well that seems like a pretty sweet deal to me!

Be thankful for your job. My mom, uncle, brother, and myself are all desperately in job hunt. Hold onto yours!!!:D

Hehe thanks! I plan to keep it for a while (I need money desperately!)

And good luck to your family and yourself with the job hunt! I'm sure you guys will find an opening. :nice:

Why? Have you run out of ice-cream over the last few days??:rolleyes:

naaaaa....I am just sad..don't think there is only one reason for that...it's just an entire situation i am in ..and well I am tired too so I think that helps me feeling even more so:P