✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[May 2016 Update] New site, members and more

stephen

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

A lot has happened in the past few months that I would like to inform you all about.

New Team Members

As some of you may know, Syd, Sarah and Sha from newscoldplay.tumblr.com have joined our team. The trio have turned our twitter into a faster, more accurate and better page. A fourth team member has also just joined as a writer for the blog. Sneh or @mxylotos on twitter has taken over the main blog and is now writing informative and beautiful articles for you guys!

New Site

I have launched a new fansite for the band Foals! It is very similar to Coldplaying as it has a Blog (currently not active) and forum. Go sign up for an account on the forums and become one of the first members! Follow our twitter and facebook for giveaways and news.

New Design

The blog has been redesigned and it looks pretty cool! Many features of the site look much better such as ads and articles. The forums should hopefully be redesigned sometime this year as it looks a bit dated :P

Coldplaying T-Shirt

We have released a T-Shirt which is available here. Originally for the Coldplay T-Shirt competition, designer Fernando Degrossi decided to donate the design to Coldplaying. The shirt is being sold to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation as part of the Coldplaying 1.36 Project.

I think that is everything :P

We are still looking for a new facebook manager so send in your Résumé's at http://coldplaying.com/volunteer

• Like 9

Hey everyone,

A lot has happened in the past few months that I would like to inform you all about.

New Team Members

As some of you may know, Syd, Sarah and Sha from newscoldplay.tumblr.com have joined our team. The trio have turned our twitter into a faster, more accurate and better page. A fourth team member has also just joined as a writer for the blog. Sneh or @mxylotos on twitter has taken over the main blog and is now writing informative and beautiful articles for you guys!

New Site

I have launched a new fansite for the band Foals! It is very similar to Coldplaying as it has a Blog (currently not active) and forum. Go sign up for an account on the forums and become one of the first members! Follow our twitter and facebook for giveaways and news.

New Design

The blog has been redesigned and it looks pretty cool! Many features of the site look much better such as ads and articles. The forums should hopefully be redesigned sometime this year as it looks a bit dated :P

Coldplaying T-Shirt

We have released a T-Shirt which is available here. Originally for the Coldplay T-Shirt competition, designer Fernando Degrossi decided to donate the design to Coldplaying. The shirt is being sold to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation as part of the Coldplaying 1.36 Project.

We are still looking for a new facebook manager so send in your Résumé's at http://coldplaying.com/volunteer

Thank you so much about the updates, and also a BIG thank you to all the team members, is really amazing how the info is always interesting, fast and reliable!

• Like 1

Thanks for all your hard work - everyone involved. You do an amazing job.

This is ridiculous - but - after a few years on this site, I still don't know how to start a new thread / post. Can someone please point me in the right direction ? Thanks from this idiot :dunce2:

• Administrators
Thanks for all your hard work - everyone involved. You do an amazing job.

This is ridiculous - but - after a few years on this site, I still don't know how to start a new thread / post. Can someone please point me in the right direction ? Thanks from this idiot :dunce2:

[ATTACH=full]4651[/ATTACH]

Hit the "Post New Thread" button!

[ATTACH=full]4651[/ATTACH]

Hit the "Post New Thread" button!

I haven't got that on my screen.:huh2:

I've only got 'like', 'quote' or 'reply' after each post and , at the bottom of the page there's just the reply text box. Deffo no 'new thread / post' button. I'm on my pc, not my phone.

Ideas please . Ta

I haven't got that on my screen.:huh2:

I've only got 'like', 'quote' or 'reply' after each post and , at the bottom of the page there's just the reply text box. Deffo no 'new thread / post' button. I'm on my pc, not my phone.

Ideas please . Ta

If you open a forum (e.g. the "Coldplay Live" one), it should be at the top of the page, above the list with all the threads

Hey everyone,

New Team Members

New Site

New Design

Coldplaying T-Shirt

Thanks for informing all these updates, it was really useful ! :)

And keep all of this great work going !

• Like 1

If you open a forum (e.g. the "Coldplay Live" one), it should be at the top of the page, above the list with all the threads

Thanks for trying to help but...... it's not there. I get 'Mark Forums Read' & 'Recent Posts' in that place. I've searched everywhere and can't find it.

Thanks for trying to help but...... it's not there. I get 'Mark Forums Read' & 'Recent Posts' in that place. I've searched everywhere and can't find it.

That sounds like you're in the New Posts area. You need to go to the subforum you'd like to open a new thread in (e.g. Coldplay Games) and the button is near the top there.

• Like 1

I'll speak to the person handling the deliveries but I believe they were shipped yesterday.

Did you have a chance to speak with that person yet? I still haven't received my t-shirt, so just asking if it has been shipped yet.

• Like 1

My package arrived today!!! Never expected it from Indonesia. :D

[ATTACH=full]4719[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4720[/ATTACH]

And it looks great! I'm really pleased with it.

People, if you are having doubts, DON'T, just buy it.

It really is good quality and the size fits perfect with the measurements.

I will wear it when I'm going to Wembley. :)

• Like 4

Anyone else received theirs yet? Still nothing for me... [emoji53]

Sent via Tapatalk

Ow. [emoji53]

I ordered mine on 19/5 and I think it was shipped on the 28 or 29th (tried to decipher the postal stamp on my package). Received it on 9/6.

It was shipped in Indonesia and I live in Belgium. So that is quite a journey. [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg

I'd love to buy a Coldplaying t-shirt (specially because I wasn't able to donate to the $1.36 project [emoji17]) but I can't find it anywhere! Please help [emoji53]