✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your Coldplay related art

zzz

Marcode, please remember that, while Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will are very special people, they are just that....people. They are no better than you. I'll bet none of them could do what you do. So don't be so modest or put them on a pedestal. They may be harder to reach but let's try, ok!! More in PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I try too say,they are also just ordinary people like us,and that make them so special :) and I can't sing (joke) yes,there you say it,they are much harder too reach.and we gonna try It ,if you do nothing you don't get nothing in life,thank you very much for this support,I appreciated this very very much

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iamsue - that's so true what you said to Marco - you've taken the words right out of my mouth !

I'll be so delighted if you're able to help him show his beautiful creations to the boys... I'm sure they'll be delighted and soooo impressed. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I hope.but I think they have see already a lot of things from them,and maybe better then mine ?? there are absolute bigger artist in the world then me ,but it's nice too read this,thank you very much,and I feel thelove for my work and so much appreciated.

• Like 1

We sent the email to my GC contact today. Will keep you updated in this thread. I will go on a Twitter campaign with your pictures tomorrow Marco.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Good for you iamsue ! .... but, can I ask ? what is 'GC' contact ? It's probably really obvious, but I can't guess. I'll be watching out on Twitter and retweeting. What's your Twitter name ? Mine is 'Mrs Green'.

• Like 1

We sent the email to my GC contact today. Will keep you updated in this thread. I will go on a Twitter campaign with your pictures tomorrow Marco.

This is so nice to see what you are doing for my work,this is absolute amazing,this means a lot for me.thank you so much for the support and that you like my work,I never aspect this ,this is going true my heart thanks a lot :heart:

• Like 2

Good for you iamsue ! .... but, can I ask ? what is 'GC' contact ? It's probably really obvious, but I can't guess. I'll be watching out on Twitter and retweeting. What's your Twitter name ? Mine is 'Mrs Green'.
Global Citizen is the organization my contact is from. But I haven't heard from her. She was pretty new to GC when she coordinated volunteers for the Chicago show. I wonder if she left?

• Like 2

Global Citizen is the organization my contact is from. But I haven't heard from her. She was pretty new to GC when she coordinated volunteers for the Chicago show. I wonder if she left?

Oh yes, of course.. GC. Another contact with inside contacts would be Mike of 'chrismartincampaign'. I'll message him and see if he can do anything. And, of course, there's always The Bakery... an illustrated letter surely wouldn't be ignored - these little works of art are just so good.

ADDITION :

I've contacted Mike and he's going to send photos to Debs at CP HQ. he thinks they are amazing too ! Here's hoping. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Oh yes, of course.. GC. Another contact with inside contacts would be Mike of 'chrismartincampaign'. I'll message him and see if he can do anything. And, of course, there's always The Bakery... an illustrated letter surely wouldn't be ignored - these little works of art are just so good.

ADDITION :

I've contacted Mike and he's going to send photos to Debs at CP HQ. he thinks they are amazing too ! Here's hoping. Fingers crossed.

WOW.........this is really amazing.....I can't believe it, Debs I know her,because I send already a mail too her,not from the miniatures ,but for info :) thanks a lot for this ,this is amazing .........is this a dream :o

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]7559[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7560[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7561[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7562[/ATTACH]

Today I finished another drum from Coldplay,this one is made on request

OH WOW !!!! Marco - these are just getting better and better !!!! Superb work !!!!

• Like 1

WOW.........this is really amazing.....I can't believe it, Debs I know her,because I send already a mail too her,not from the miniatures ,but for info :) thanks a lot for this ,this is amazing .........is this a dream :eek:

Well, let's just see what happens... maybe something... maybe nothing........... who knows ?????

• Like 1

ADDITION :

Wow!!! This is GREAT News. I also just made a little video of Marco's pictures with Amazing Day playing. What format would I need it on to post to all of the related Twitter accounts?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

[MEDIA=twitter]914301450750234624[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/iamsuem/status/914301450750234624

. Link to Tweet I just sent to Coldplay, Debs Wild, Oracle, Coldplaying, Atlas Project and Oxfamontour asking them to help me get a piano to Chris. I called them #Miniatures by Marco. Hope you like it. Will post my video to them tomorrow once someone tells me which format to use!

• Like 3

. Link to Tweet I just sent to Coldplay, Debs Wild, Oracle, Coldplaying, Atlas Project and Oxfamontour asking them to help me get a piano to Chris. I called them #Miniatures by Marco. Hope you like it. Will post my video to them tomorrow once someone tells me which format to use!

Sadly, your video isn't playing... and I'm not techy enough to help in any way. Hopefully someone else can ? Great idea - hope it's successful - eventually !

Also I have sent a Twitter 'follow' request to you ( Mrs Green). Hope that's OK ?

• Like 1

cant see it ?? but thank you a lot ;) we will see what happens

• 3 weeks later...
Today my miniature Chris Martin piano arrived from Marco. It's beautiful !

I posted it on Twitter and Phil Harvey's Mum LIKED it - so....... maybe she'll show it to Phil.... and he'll show it to Chris........... maybe.......... [ATTACH=full]7566[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much to do this,and nice to hear you are happy with the piano,enjoy it :)

• Like 1