✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your Coldplay related art

zzz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, unfortunately, never go around to Will. :(

That doesn't matter,search a picture from Will Champion and make a draw ??? I miss him ;) im teasing you LOL ,this is fantastic work ,colplayfans are the best ones I say ,no matter what other people say.

I actually did pick out a photo! I was planning on doing a series: a portrait of all four individually, playing in darkness.

This is the photo:

https://coldplaying.com/gallery/will-champion/will-champion-up-close-and-personal/nggallery/page/4#gallery/3061db2f25d13aa9e4c5720c46a4f85d/592

that is a fantastic picture from Will ,it's a very good one ,let's go :)

I need to get back into drawing. I'd really like to join in doing some nice artwork :p

That's absolte lovely to do,you are drawing and I make miniature instruments from the band and maybe the whole AHFOD stage,im not sure yet for the stage ;) but keep up the lovely work , (y)

Thought I might as well share this here: 35842599666_b004c4072b_o.jpg

All I Can Think About Is You is probably one of my favourite Coldplay songs of all time, and I really love the music video. So I decided to contribute a little drawing. (Don't try to draw a colour gradient around dozens and dozens of little bubbles, jellyfish etc... it took me ages xD)

I flickr I insta I

• Like 11

And here's one of Jonny.

jonny_buckland__by_frostbite_panda.jpg

Wow, your drawings turned out nice! I like the dark references you used, they make your drawings look so mysterious.

And you captured Jonny's face expression so well, love this one <3

Keep on drawing!

My drawing after I retouched it a bit digitally... not entirely happy with Will's face but otherwise I think it's okay.

[ATTACH=full]7203[/ATTACH]

I think this is really nice! Will clearly looks like Will, and some nice detail with the drums and flowers! Have you ever tried using pencils with different hardness, e.g. 4B (rather soft and darker)? This way it is much easier to add some contrast to your drawings and they will look even better! : D

• Like 1

Wow, your drawings turned out nice! I like the dark references you used, they make your drawings look so mysterious.

And you captured Jonny's face expression so well, love this one <3

Keep on drawing!

I think this is really nice! Will clearly looks like Will, and some nice detail with the drums and flowers! Have you ever tried using pencils with different hardness, e.g. 4B (rather soft and darker)? This way it is much easier to add some contrast to your drawings and they will look even better! : D

Yes, I did use some darker pencils (on the drums for example) but I didn't feel like going over it again because I was okay with how it turned out. I definitely need to experiment some more though XD. Also, I might soon be doing a painting inspired by the aliens video. I need to get better :joy:

• Like 1

Thought I might as well share this here: 35842599666_b004c4072b_o.jpg

All I Can Think About Is You is probably one of my favourite Coldplay songs of all time, and I really love the music video. So I decided to contribute a little drawing. (Don't try to draw a colour gradient around dozens and dozens of little bubbles, jellyfish etc... it took me ages xD)

I flickr I insta I

Wow! I agree about the song being a fav. Your drawing is remarkable!! This is why I had to give a shout- out to this forum in the Kaleidoscope Edits article on the News page!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1