✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your Coldplay related art

zzz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should sell some. You are a spectacular artist!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

well I can say that I only have 2 piano's for sale,there are already 3 piano's order on facebook,I make an decision to make 5 of them for the collectors and there it's stopped if they gone ,so have everybody a chance to buy one .I still must make them all of them,but wait till they are all gone and make them in one time,that is going faster.And must order the materials I need to make them .

• Like 1

IMG_2631.JPG.11347eca2e0c6409d9442f14b43963bd.JPG Hi all, Here is a picture of what I am calling my AHFOD bracelet. I made it of all Swarovski crystals and a few other beads as spacing and attached charms significant to the band and tour, with the exception of the Tree of Life, which I love and thought fits. I wish I had a LOVE charm, but I had to stop with these. If anyone is interested in one, I would be willing to make it for cost of materials and shipping. Just PM me. It can be in whatever order of colors. This picture doesn't do it justice in terms of the sparkle.
  • Like 7

Here you see all the miniature instruments together.....and what know hé,I wanna make something ,but don't know what ??????[ATTACH=full]7538[/ATTACH]

You should post this pic to Phil Harvey and Deb Wilds' and @Oracle Twitters, plus @Coldplay and @atlas Project. Somehow, the band has to see your talent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

You should post this pic to Phil Harvey and Deb Wilds' and @Oracle Twitters, plus @Coldplay and @atlas Project. Somehow, the band has to see your talent!

I don't know how to do that.....I got no twitter,that's the problem :) just an email address to contact Coldplay (Debs Wild) that's all.I really should love it that they see it....but I don't know how ??????? It's not the important thing,but it should be very nice and an honor for me,that's true.

• Like 2

I don't know how to do that.....I got no twitter,that's the problem :) just an email address to contact Coldplay (Debs Wild) that's all.I really should love it that they see it....but I don't know how ??????? It's not the important thing,but it should be very nice and an honor for me,that's true.

Your work is fantastic !!! Do you sell them ? Where and how ? You could post an item to The Bakery - I'm sure Chris would receive it eventually. Good Luck !

• Like 1

Your work is fantastic !!! Do you sell them ? Where and how ? You could post an item to The Bakery - I'm sure Chris would receive it eventually. Good Luck !

Hi,thank you for the very kind words ,no I don't sell them because this is a lot of work to do.I just have offered the piano from Chris Martin ,but only 6 pieces,and they are all gone ,I will give the fans a chance too have also an piano .Maybe an stupid question.but what is the bakery please ??? One day I decide too try too make the instruments from the group and started with the drum from Will,and then the guitars and for last the piano.

• Like 1

Hi,thank you for the very kind words ,no I don't sell them because this is a lot of work to do.I just have offered the piano from Chris Martin ,but only 6 pieces,and they are all gone ,I will give the fans a chance too have also an piano .Maybe an stupid question.but what is the bakery please ??? One day I decide too try too make the instruments from the group and started with the drum from Will,and then the guitars and for last the piano.

The Bakery is the main studio of the band, owned by them, in London. It is named the bakery because it was previously a bakery and it somehow is a bakery until today, but instead of selling bread it sells hot records. They recorded most of after Viva releases ther. It is also the address for all the fan mail.

Here is the address 2A Fleet Rd, London , UK I'm not quite sure though

• Like 2

Did a graphite drawing of Guy which I finished this week. I hadn't done any art for over a year and since I finally had some good photos of my own of Coldplay I decided to draw one. I've always struggled with human faces but I've been steadily improving on my last few efforts and I'm really proud of this one. Hopefully I'll do a drawing of each of the other three as well but not sure when, I've got a lot on my plate right now!

guy_berryman_by_dieselbenz-dbnlg8j.jpg

• Like 12

Well, if ever you decide to make more pianos I'd love to buy one and I'm sure you could make a fortune selling them... and the other instruments too, of course.

As someone else has already told you The Bakery is Coldplay's recording studio base in London. I get the impression that they pop in there quite often. The address is The Bakery, 2A Fleet Road , London NW3 2QS.

Good Luck !!

• Like 1

Well, if ever you decide to make more pianos I'd love to buy one and I'm sure you could make a fortune selling them... and the other instruments too, of course.

As someone else has already told you The Bakery is Coldplay's recording studio base in London. I get the impression that they pop in there quite often. The address is The Bakery, 2A Fleet Road , London NW3 2QS.

Good Luck !!

Maybe I make 4 more ,but then I must have enough requests for it,because it's not cheap to by the materials.No..no that is not my attention too have an fortune from selling them,it must be a special ore unique item for Coldplay fans.And thank you for the address .

I have an idea to help you reach Chris. I will do it for you and copy you. Marcode, I will PM you tomorrow. Chris has GOT to get that piano and see the rest of the instruments.

• Like 3

I have an idea to help you reach Chris. I will do it for you and copy you. Marcode, I will PM you tomorrow. Chris has GOT to get that piano and see the rest of the instruments.

Oh Yes ! I agree ! If you can do something - that's fab ! You will keep us all informed, won't you ?

• Like 2

WOW this is absolute great from you that you will do this,but im just an ordinary man ,so why should they look at it ?I know that these guys..man ore Chris are very special,and take time for there fans,they are not like another band.But I say honest,that this would be a very great honor for me ,it's also excited for me,if you need pictures,just say it and I give them to you OK,and I absolute really appreciated this,so thank you very much. :) and it seems like it'snot going out of your head :D this is very nice too read.

WOW this is absolute great from you that you will do this,but im just an ordinary man ,so why should they look at it ?

Ordinary man or not, your works are extraordinary and I'm sure they would genuinely enjoy seeing them. Especially since I would imagine musicians are very attached to their instruments, they would appreciate these mini versions of something special to them. I hope any idea to let the band see them works out! :)

• Like 2

Ordinary man or not, your works are extraordinary and I'm sure they would genuinely enjoy seeing them. Especially since I would imagine musicians are very attached to their instruments, they would appreciate these mini versions of something special to them. I hope any idea to let the band see them works out! :)

well,thank you very much,I appreciated this...we will see what the results are going too be,but I think it's not gonna be possible...that is what im thinking hé ;)

WOW this is absolute great from you that you will do this,but im just an ordinary man ,so why should they look at it ?I know that these guys..man ore Chris are very special,and take time for there fans,they are not like another band.But I say honest,that this would be a very great honor for me ,it's also excited for me,if you need pictures,just say it and I give them to you OK,and I absolute really appreciated this,so thank you very much. :) and it seems like it'snot going out of your head :D this is very nice too read.

Marcode, please remember that, while Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will are very special people, they are just that....people. They are no better than you. I'll bet none of them could do what you do. So don't be so modest or put them on a pedestal. They may be harder to reach but let's try, ok!! More in PM.

• Like 3

Marcode, please remember that, while Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will are very special people, they are just that....people. They are no better than you. I'll bet none of them could do what you do. So don't be so modest or put them on a pedestal. They may be harder to reach but let's try, ok!! More in PM.

iamsue - that's so true what you said to Marco - you've taken the words right out of my mouth !

I'll be so delighted if you're able to help him show his beautiful creations to the boys... I'm sure they'll be delighted and soooo impressed. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Like 1