✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your Coldplay related art

zzz

There used to be this amazing thread where you could post all your Coldplay related art projects, but I can't for the life of me find it again. Maybe it's on page 600, who knows? :huh: So I thought I'd start a new one :dance:

Feel free to post anything you recently or not so recently made that is Coldplay related. Maybe you did a collage or plasterd your bedroom wall in concert confetti? Or perhaps a school art project, or you just like to draw the band members in your notes,... I'd love to see it all. Coldplayers tend to be a very creative bunch of people!

Or maybe you haven't made anything yet, but could use some inspiration from fellow Coldplayers...

I'll start off with something I finished recently (some of you might remember I did some drawings of the band in the past) and hopefully as the tour progresses I'll be able to finish one with all members. For now, here's one of Chris :)

cf395f46c8cbd645bf5d0ffbf5130cb6-da0gad9.jpg

Now go get inspired and show me your stuff!

:cheesy:

• Like 16

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! :shocked2: I thought it was the real photo at 1st!! This is beyond amazing! Well done

Thanks! :D

Plenty of great Coldplay-related artwork by Coldplaying forum member is in this video which we just put together:

You can find drawings and other art by @flockofbirds222, @AlwaysInMyHead, @Kdandur, @Nie in it. The amazing stitchwork at the beginning is by @iamsue !

Wow that's awesome!!! I knew you were doing a project, but hadn't seen the final result yet! Fingers crossed they play I ran away at some point :D

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
There used to be this amazing thread where you could post all your Coldplay related art projects, but I can't for the life of me find it again. Maybe it's on page 600, who knows? :huh: So I thought I'd start a new one :dance:

Feel free to post anything you recently or not so recently made that is Coldplay related. Maybe you did a collage or plasterd your bedroom wall in concert confetti? Or perhaps a school art project, or you just like to draw the band members in your notes,... I'd love to see it all. Coldplayers tend to be a very creative bunch of people!

Or maybe you haven't made anything yet, but could use some inspiration from fellow Coldplayers...

I'll start off with something I finished recently (some of you might remember I did some drawings of the band in the past) and hopefully as the tour progresses I'll be able to finish one with all members. For now, here's one of Chris :)

That's superb! Amazing job [emoji7]

Wow your artwork is AWESOME!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg

I know I'm not good at drawing, but here's the art lesson portfolio/folder I did this year anyway [emoji4]

c2cb8cd25dc12a0b809e57ff94d62e87.jpg

With a little edit too [emoji6]

e9def54899175f48b646e94e4c9a84e0.jpg

I know I'm not good at drawing, but here's my art lesson folder anyway [emoji4]

c2cb8cd25dc12a0b809e57ff94d62e87.jpg

With a little edit too [emoji6]

e9def54899175f48b646e94e4c9a84e0.jpg

Holy poop these are amazing

Guest diogo_sg
Wow, that's really awesome!

That looks awesome! :)

Thank you so much, both of you! You people are very kind [emoji1]

So here it is! It only had 5 sides so I couldn't make a Parachutes side... And AHFOD hadn't been released :D

P.S. I know X&Y is missing the bottom rectangle thing.. It fell off[ATTACH=full]4711[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4712[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4713[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4714[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4715[/ATTACH]

• Like 7

Guest diogo_sg
So here it is! It only had 5 sides so I couldn't make a Parachutes side... And AHFOD hadn't been released :D

P.S. I know X&Y is missing the bottom rectangle thing.. It fell off[ATTACH=full]4711[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4712[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4713[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4714[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4715[/ATTACH]

Cool!

This looks very awesome !

• Like 1

Oooh this is really nice. The glazes came out well! And in the appropriate colors too ;>;

• Like 1

Oooh this is really nice. The glazes came out well! And in the appropriate colors too ;>;

I know! I was afraid they'd end up the wrong colors. And the black did drip a little in X&Y, but I don't think that's a huge deal. MX was the hardest part to do though (because it's rainbow)

Guest diogo_sg
everyone who's posted stuff so far: looking really good!

right now i'm working on redoing some fan art i made a few years ago, i'll post it when it's done :dance:

Can't wait [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
Obviously you ARE good at drawing! :)

Well, thank you very much, you're really kind! But still, I wouldn't call myself a good drawer [emoji12]