✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your Coldplay related art

zzz

Yes, I did use some darker pencils (on the drums for example) but I didn't feel like going over it again because I was okay with how it turned out. I definitely need to experiment some more though XD. Also, I might soon be doing a painting inspired by the aliens video. I need to get better :joy:

Experimenting is the key :joy: A few days ago I spent several hours on a drawing just to figure out I ruined it... well, now I know how to NOT do it... :p

I'm curious about your ALIENS painting! Please upload it here once you finished it.

Wow! I agree about the song being a fav. Your drawing is remarkable!! This is why I had to give a shout- out to this forum in the Kaleidoscope Edits article on the News page!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Ow, I've just seen the new article on the News page.This is so cool, thanks! I think this forum deserves some more visitors, just look at all the creative Coldplayers here. Drawings on doors, shoes, plates, traditional art, digital art... Coldplayers are the best ;)

• Like 2

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I might as well share this here: 35842599666_b004c4072b_o.jpg

All I Can Think About Is You is probably one of my favourite Coldplay songs of all time, and I really love the music video. So I decided to contribute a little drawing. (Don't try to draw a colour gradient around dozens and dozens of little bubbles, jellyfish etc... it took me ages xD)

I flickr I insta I

Amazing !!!

• Like 1

My drawing after I retouched it a bit digitally... not entirely happy with Will's face but otherwise I think it's okay.

[ATTACH=full]7203[/ATTACH]

This is nice done ,everybody must start somewhere ,but finally a draw from Will Champion ,thanks ;)

• Like 1

Thought I might as well share this here: 35842599666_b004c4072b_o.jpg

All I Can Think About Is You is probably one of my favourite Coldplay songs of all time, and I really love the music video. So I decided to contribute a little drawing. (Don't try to draw a colour gradient around dozens and dozens of little bubbles, jellyfish etc... it took me ages xD)

I flickr I insta I

WOW,this is fantastic done,I believe that here is spend very very much time in it ,love it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Yes, and absolute,it was very very much work and spend a lot of time in it

WOOOOOW, amazing.

You sure need to be patient!! I would have smacked it, while trying to make it.

Man, wat een geduld moet jij hebben. Great job anyway

• Like 2

Piano Chris Martin (miniature) Coldplay Mylo Xyloto

[ATTACH=full]7501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7503[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7504[/ATTACH]

Your mini instruments are incredible. What materials do you use? I love this sort of thing, such great attention to detail. I probably couldn't do it because my hands shake but I like admiring it.

• Like 2

WOOOOOW, amazing.

You sure need to be patient!! I would have smacked it, while trying to make it.

Man, wat een geduld moet jij hebben. Great job anyway

euhhh.....one time I did that,smack to the ground,but then you must start all over again,so that was a stupid thing I did :) But yes,you must be very very patient,but if it's done,then you are happy with the results ,it's the first time in my life I do this,it's not bad,only the piano is not 100% for me.But thank you very much for the kind words.

• Like 1

You should sell some. You are a spectacular artist!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well,it's impossible to sell guitars ,it's so much work.....but the piano I can make and sell if I wanna do this,if people ask for the piano I make it,but not too much of them,maybe a limited edition ,I don't now ???Thanks but it's just a hobby from me,and im glad I make them.

• Like 1

Your mini instruments are incredible. What materials do you use? I love this sort of thing, such great attention to detail. I probably couldn't do it because my hands shake but I like admiring it.

Thanks a lot, the piano is from wood,the guitars also and hard PVC.I love it also now it's done :) the first time is it never be good for me.And like you have see,the details are very important ,that make your miniature good ore bad.You can do that also if you wan't that ,It was also the first time for me,so why should you can't make them ??no problem,just figure out what you need and how you wanna make them,the piano is the easy one ;) my hands are also shaking sometimes,then you take a deep breath,ore walk away and just do it.

• Like 2

Maybe....but I don't know it yet ,I gonna make a limited edition from the piano...let's say 10 pieces with a certificate,they asking the piano a lot on facebook,unbelievable,I really didn't aspect this,and they all love the piano and guitars also,but they asking for the piano,very strange

• Like 3

Well,it's impossible to sell guitars ,it's so much work.....but the piano I can make and sell if I wanna do this,if people ask for the piano I make it,but not too much of them,maybe a limited edition ,I don't now ???Thanks but it's just a hobby from me,and im glad I make them.

PM me a price for a piano, please. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

The guitars from coldplay in miniature

[ATTACH=full]7497[/ATTACH]

Coldplay miniature guitars,Chris Martin...Guy Berryman and Jon Buckland[ATTACH=full]7498[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7499[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7500[/ATTACH]

Piano Chris Martin (miniature) Coldplay Mylo Xyloto

[ATTACH=full]7501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7503[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7504[/ATTACH]

Those look spectacular and so detailed wow! You are very talented :eek:

• Like 2