zzz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[MEDIA=twitter]823163605227020288[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/BRITs/status/823163605227020288

http://brits.tumblr.com/

They need some Coldplay related art over there and I think we have some artists with awesome work over here... [emoji4]

thank you for sharing this

i spent my time today drawing something up for it :P

2q1t194.jpg

• Like 7

All of this Coldplay art inspired me to do some of my own. But, as you may know, I have the artistic capabilities of a 4 year old, so here is my best work. It is of the band performing an AHFOD show, and I think it deserves to be hung in the Louvre.

6b687e80f2756c8de98e7404e6aef08b.jpg

• Like 9

All of this Coldplay art inspired me to do some of my own. But, as you may know, I have the artistic capabilities of a 4 year old, so here is my best work. It is of the band performing an AHFOD show, and I think it deserves to be hung in the Louvre.

6b687e80f2756c8de98e7404e6aef08b.jpg

Great! Can you arrange that by July 15? I'm in Paris then for Coldplay and I think I can squeeze in a visit to The Louvre. [emoji4]

• Like 2

It has made it on their list. [emoji4]

i got the email from tumblr just before noon saying they accepted it! i'm so happy and definitely feel like i spent my Sunday afternoon well :D

the funniest thing to me is that no one seems to be touching the actual tumblr post, but their tweet of it has over 100 likes already :joy:

so, now that one Coldplay artwork has made the list, who else will submit so we can continue spreading the Coldplay love? @AMDB9 ? :P

• Like 3

i got the email from tumblr just before noon saying they accepted it! i'm so happy and definitely feel like i spent my Sunday afternoon well :D

the funniest thing to me is that no one seems to be touching the actual tumblr post, but their tweet of it has over 100 likes already :joy:

so, now that one Coldplay artwork has made the list, who else will submit so we can continue spreading the Coldplay love? @AMDB9 ? :P

Ha

• 4 weeks later...
[ATTACH=full]6665[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6666[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6667[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6668[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6669[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6670[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6671[/ATTACH]

I have some more but that's what I've been making recently:D

Your edits are awesome :) Keep making them!

Here's a little of what I've been doing recently:

32803187666_a6cdf96d1c_o.jpg

Together with a friend we called this one Jonny Goes Noir because it reminded us of a movie poster xD

flickr I insta I tumblr

• Like 11

Your edits are awesome :) Keep making them!

Here's a little of what I've been doing recently:

32803187666_a6cdf96d1c_o.jpg

Together with a friend we called this one Jonny Goes Noir because it reminded us of a movie poster xD

flickr I insta I tumblr

Beautiful!

Have you considered entering your work dor the BRITs ?

See post #132 for details

Thank you!

Umm, no, not this one. I don't think they'd take two drawings from one artist anyway... ;)

Oh, now I see your that your drawing of Chris is already there.

You could try though, since it is Jonny.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...