✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your Coldplay related art

zzz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! :shocked2: I thought it was the real photo at 1st!! This is beyond amazing! Well done

Saaaame! :rolleyes5:

There used to be this amazing thread where you could post all your Coldplay related art projects, but I can't for the life of me find it again. Maybe it's on page 600, who knows? :huh: So I thought I'd start a new one :dance:

Feel free to post anything you recently or not so recently made that is Coldplay related. Maybe you did a collage or plasterd your bedroom wall in concert confetti? Or perhaps a school art project, or you just like to draw the band members in your notes,... I'd love to see it all. Coldplayers tend to be a very creative bunch of people!

Or maybe you haven't made anything yet, but could use some inspiration from fellow Coldplayers...

I'll start off with something I finished recently (some of you might remember I did some drawings of the band in the past) and hopefully as the tour progresses I'll be able to finish one with all members. For now, here's one of Chris :)

cf395f46c8cbd645bf5d0ffbf5130cb6-da0gad9.jpg

Now go get inspired and show me your stuff!

:cheesy:

Omg it's absolutely beautiful! :clap:Are you an artist by profession? :dizzy2:

Fantastic work by everyone else as well :dazzled:

Coldplay have the most talented and overall brilliant fans on earth :nod:

[ATTACH]5001[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5002[/ATTACH] Here are my 2 framed 'concert memories' collages. Royal Albert Hall Ghost Stories and Manchester & Wembley AHFOD tour.

They hang on my bedroom wall to keep the memories alive.

• Like 7

For a school subject we are supposed to make a folder with all the things we've contributed over the two years and its cover should be designed somehow with our name or something.

Mine of course ended up being inspired by coldplay, it's a bit of a mixture of the AHFOD and MX era[emoji16]

a1ddd1822cdfd20386f22d9dc4ee285e.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

I made this drawing inspired by Amazing Day today. I love drawing on black paper.

81faaff9591337d4651ca28a50fccc58.jpg

(Sorry the photo is pretty bad quality)

I also made a really quick drawing of X&Y:

b7b83c242c607408514c0f6e906b33c3.jpg

And a while ago I put this poster on my wall, I put all song quotes I like on it (not only cp but lots of it of course), the background is inspired by AHFOD obviously:D

467fe726d57f75fe08f2e44168db6d4f.jpg

I'll give drawing the Ghost Stories cover another attempt later I think:)

• Like 6

CB.2012.DSC00534_zps54g9zgmi.jpg

A rose come bursting the concrete. That's so beautiful :D

A plate I made for Speed of Sound

ofY0PvS.jpg?1

Oh, I love that, it's such a creative idea! Love how you made the letters inside those circles.

Got a little riddle for you all:

songsketches__pt__1_7__by_27greenstrawberries-daclv60.jpg

flickr I insta I tumblr

These SongSketches are all related to Lyrics from Parachutes (and its EPs) , The Blue Room EP and Brothers & Sisters EP. Maybe you recognise some of the lines :)

• Like 7

http://27greenstrawberries.deviantart.com/art/SongSketches-pt-1-7-625837320

These SongSketches are all related to Lyrics from Parachutes (and its EPs) , The Blue Room EP and Brothers & Sisters EP. Maybe you recognise some of the lines :)

Wow! That looks amazing and I love all the symbolism! :)

As for the riddle, I see Don't Panic, Yellow, Trouble, For You, Bigger Stronger, Such A Rush, Everything's Not Lost, Parachutes, Careful Where You Stand, Only Superstition, High Speed, Ode To Deodorant, Brothers & Sisters, and See You Soon. I think I might see Shiver or Spies, too, but I'm less certain about that particular reference.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Oh, I love that, it's such a creative idea! Love how you made the letters inside those circles.

giphy.gif

Wow. Just...wow [emoji173]

PS

Can I use this as my lock screen? Pleeeeeaseee!!! [emoji16] [emoji16]

Wow all of your artwork is just unbelievable! I love this![emoji173] [emoji16]

Wow! That looks amazing and I love all the symbolism! :)

As for the riddle, I see Don't Panic, Yellow, Trouble, For You, Bigger Stronger, Such A Rush, Everything's Not Lost, Parachutes, Careful Where You Stand, Only Superstition, High Speed, Ode To Deodorant, Brothers & Sisters, and See You Soon. I think I might see Shiver or Spies, too, but I'm less certain about that particular reference.

Thank you! :)

Nice, you got most of the songs in general :)

giphy.gif

Wow. Just...wow [emoji173]

PS

Can I use this as my lock screen? Pleeeeeaseee!!! [emoji16] [emoji16]

Thanks!

Of course you can. As long as nobody steals art, using it is a compliment, really.

These are brill !!! Can't wait to see more.

Thanks (you did refer to my post, didn't you? If not, I'm sorry)

Might take some time though ;) That one took me about 10h, even if it doesn't look like it.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks!

Of course you can. As long as nobody steals art, using it is a compliment, really.

Awesome! Thank you so so much! You're brilliant, by the way [emoji7]