✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-28] Coldplay at Kensington Garden for a Charity concert

@Bojo, you're here!

(We don't know each other but I recognized you from your photos :braces:)

Haha admit it, you're just stalking me haha ! AAH, thank you @alicjanna !!! My friend David sent it to me yesterday! Made me so happy! :happy2: I wanna make a facebook profile video out of it! haha. Love how they froze the moment and caught my spirit because now it reminds me of how I felt! :happy2:

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha admit it, you're just stalking me haha ! AAH, thank you @alicjanna !!! My friend David sent it to me yesterday! Made me so happy! :happy2: I wanna make a facebook profile video out of it! haha. Love how they froze the moment and caught my spirit because now it reminds me of how I felt! :happy2:

Yeah, you just discovered my exact stalkerish nature :D you're welcome :)

• Like 1

I remember seeing the camera man film right up in your face and wondered where they were going to use it! So now I know! I'm on there too about half way through but in a long shot of the front row.

I'm still coming down from this gig (and Wembley) to be honest!

• Like 1