✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-28] Coldplay at Kensington Garden for a Charity concert

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the info. A good article, but why are there only pictures of Chris? [emoji45] [emoji19]

Norys

Hopefully this will work! Will do them in a few posts. Have to say the Kensington Palace crowd control were amazing. We'd had a particularly horrible time in the queue at Wembley on Sat 18th (were at front of queue and pretty much got stampeded and pushed down the stairs), but these guys knew how to handle everyone. Nice sensible walking (with threats of rugby tackles from an ex-professional player if anyone ran!) and fair treatment of those who got there earliest.

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

• Like 7

What an absolute privilege it was to be there. I had a barrier spot, but way off to the side - still a good view though! My favourite part was Prince Harry bowing to Chris when he came on stage at the end. My photos ended up a bit shocking because I was jumping around a bit, but there are some on my Instagram (fairycat101) if anyone wants to see.

• Like 5

Hi All,

Last night at the Sentebale Concert was my 6th Coldplay show this year and with no more currently planned I figured it was time I stopped being shy and finally joined the forum so that I could chat with others who love the band as much as I do! I've loved the last few weeks chatting with other Coldplayers in queues and don't want it to end, I need more Coldplay friends in my life :-)

I have to agree with rachpid - Kensington Palace did a great job of getting us all in. I had bad experiences at Wembley too so it was great that those who arrived first and queued the longest were able to get on the barrier easily. I will attempt to add a few of my favourite photos from last night if anyone wants to see:

[ATTACH=full]4940[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4941[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]4942[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4943[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4944[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4945[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4946[/ATTACH]

I also have a great little clip of Prince Harry telling the band how they had 'Rocked the Palace', I'm not really sure how to add a video on here but it is on my instagram - jlauren289 (perhaps this link will work, I'm not really sure - [MEDIA=instagram]BHP_YvahbAL[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHP_YvahbAL/

)

Jess

• Like 10

Hi All,

Last night at the Sentebale Concert was my 6th Coldplay show this year and with no more currently planned I figured it was time I stopped being shy and finally joined the forum so that I could chat with others who love the band as much as I do! I've loved the last few weeks chatting with other Coldplayers in queues and don't want it to end, I need more Coldplay friends in my life :-)

I have to agree with rachpid - Kensington Palace did a great job of getting us all in. I had bad experiences at Wembley too so it was great that those who arrived first and queued the longest were able to get on the barrier easily. I will attempt to add a few of my favourite photos from last night if anyone wants to see:

[ATTACH=full]4943[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4944[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4945[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4946[/ATTACH]

I also have a great little clip of Prince Harry telling the band how they had 'Rocked the Palace', I'm not really sure how to add a video on here but it is on my instagram - jlauren289 (perhaps this link will work, I'm not really sure - [MEDIA=instagram]BHP_YvahbAL[/MEDIA]

)

Jess

Welcome to Coldplaying, Jess :)

I'm sure we'll be happy to have you here! Great photos and video, by the way :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the pictures and videos. I didn't take any, my camera is crap.

We have probably met, I was the crazy one first in the queue ;-)

I agree that the security guards were great with handling this. (I guess it's easier to manage 3 thousand than 80 thousand) :laugh1:

See you next time!

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Hi All,

)

Jess

Hi Jess! Welcome to Coldplaying! So happy you finally decided to join! Hope you have a wonderful time. Thanks for the photos - they're great! You had a terrific view btw [emoji1]

Thanks everyone for the pictures and videos. I didn't take any, my camera is crap.

We have probably met, I was the crazy one first in the queue ;-)

I agree that the security guards were great with handling this. (I guess it's easier to manage 3 thousand than 80 thousand) :laugh1:

See you next time!

Yes I think we did meet in the queue waiting for the first gates to open, and don't worry I'd never call the first person in a queue crazy, i'd call them sensible ;-)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :-)

Yes I think we did meet in the queue waiting for the first gates to open, and don't worry I'd never call the first person in a queue crazy, i'd call them sensible ;-)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :-)

Haha, nobody has ever called me sensible when Coldplay were concerned, so thanks very much for this point of view, I'll remember that! :laugh1:

• Like 1

Hi All,

)

Jess

Welcome coldplaying Jess. It never too late

• Like 2

I actually love when he sits like this cause it's my favorite way to sit haha[emoji23]

I've got a video of this which I'm trying to get uploaded (our internet is terrible). It was my favourite moment of the night!

Jess, you must have only been a few people down from me on the barrier!

• Like 1

Hi All,

)

Jess

Hi! Welcome to coldplaying! Thanks for sharing your experiences and photos (specially the one of Guy <3 ) I hope you have a great time here :)

• Like 1