✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm here because of post-coldplay-concert disorder

CartoonHeart94

Hey guys I just created my account for the first time and it's great to be here!

To everyone who has ever watched a Coldplay concert what was your favourite part?

I guess mine would have to be (after so many internal debates) the moment when Charlie Brown starts and every Xyloband in the audience turns on.

What about you guys? :D

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg

Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying! Never been to one of their concerts so I can't really name a favourite part. I'll just say 'all of it!'[emoji14]

Welcome to Coldplaying!

I really love everything about a coldplay concert (except the fact that it has an end), the moment when it starts, the xylobands, Fix You, singing the viva chant with the rest of the crowd, the rain of confetti, the C-stage part (even though I only saw it on the screen)... it's impossible to decide just for one thing for me[emoji12]

My last (and only) Coldplay concert was like a dream come true. I spent such a great time that sometimes all I can remember is the image of me jumping and singing like crazy hahaha :laugh4: But if I had to choose one moment, definitely it would be Clocks. I don't have enough words to describe what I felt when that incredible melody came out from Chris' piano. It was the best song I've ever heard on live.

• Like 1

i had two very awesome experiences in both concerts i've been to so far (one VLV era and one MX era), so probably my favorite part of those was being so close to the band, either at the C-stage or having been upgraded to front row :O

but in general my favorite part is the very beginning when the boys are coming out onstage, because it's such an exciting moment, only the start, and you know the next few hours are going to be among the best hours of your life... or at least of your day :P

• Like 3

Hey guys I just created my account for the first time and it's great to be here!

To everyone who has ever watched a Coldplay concert what was your favourite part?

I guess mine would have to be (after so many internal debates) the moment when Charlie Brown starts and every Xyloband in the audience turns on.

What about you guys? :D

[MEDIA=twitter]744627193507094528[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/wembleystadium/status/744627193507094528

• Like 2

It has been almost a month since I see them and I think I'm still suffering this post-Coldplay-concert disorder... is anybody in the same situation? Is this going to end or will it last forever? lol :laugh3:

It has been almost a month since I see them and I think I'm still suffering this post-Coldplay-concert disorder... is anybody in the same situation? Is this going to end or will it last forever? lol :laugh3:

Have you seen them more than once because it happens all the time it's an exhilarating ride, you listen to nothing but Coldplay for a month and then you get depressed when you look at the rest of the tour dates around the world knowing you'll be stuck at work. :(

• Like 1

Have you seen them more than once because it happens all the time it's an exhilarating ride, you listen to nothing but Coldplay for a month and then you get depressed when you look at the rest of the tour dates around the world knowing you'll be stuck at work. :(

I was so lucky - I'd been to Manchester and needed another adrenalin rush so I was able to book Wembley for the next week. I was on my feet for 5 hours for that concert so that has sort of satisfied me for now... phew ! I need a rest.

• Like 1

Yes - and replay it in very s...l...o...w motion....... again and again.

Now that you mention it, I tried to record that moment but I failed. I was so excited about watching them less than a meter away that I forgot I was recording. When I played it in slow motion all I can see is the floor, Coldplay's feet and a little bit of their heads :D

I've only seen them once but I've got exactly the same feeling... since the concert I've been listening to their music all the time (my family is sick of my behaviour :laugh4:) and when I read news about the rest of the tour I feel kinda sad because I'd like to be there as well! I've been even thinking of travelling to see them in another country... but I'm afraid this is not going to happen haha :\

I'm clinging onto hope they will do arenas in the uk next year...

I also hope they come back to my country next year... I think all of us share the same dream!!

• Like 3

I was so lucky - I'd been to Manchester and needed another adrenalin rush so I was able to book Wembley for the next week. I was on my feet for 5 hours for that concert so that has sort of satisfied me for now... phew ! I need a rest.
You're so lucky! I went on Wednesday (the first night in Wembley) but I couldn't afford to see them again :(

This accurately describes how I feel right now, its like coming off a high or something. Plus I heard a rumour that it "may" be their last album.

• Like 2

Now that you mention it, I tried to record that moment but I failed. I was so excited about watching them less than a meter away that I forgot I was recording. When I played it in slow motion all I can see is the floor, Coldplay's feet and a little bit of their heads :D

I decided not to worry about taking photos or vids this time round as I wanted to concentrate on THEM. A woman standing next to me took some great photos and she said she'd email them to me - but she hasn't :no: - such a pity. :sad2:

• Like 2

This accurately describes how I feel right now, its like coming off a high or something. Plus I heard a rumour that it "may" be their last album.

I wouldn't worry about silly rumours. Can you honestly imagine Chris ever giving up writing songs and all of them getting their own adrenalin rush doing concerts....... they're hooked on us the same as we are on them.

• Like 3

You're so lucky! I went on Wednesday (the first night in Wembley) but I couldn't afford to see them again :(

Yeh I heard that too but who knows.

Yeh I heard that too but who knows.

Chris has said it's not.Something has been said out of context.He said it feels like the end of a chapter (but not the end of the band)and he treats the tour like it's their last so to give it their all.They don't have any plans to go in the studio but that will be because they are touring all the way through next year too.They will need a break after this tour before they go back into the studio.

• Like 1