✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share a Coldplay lyric which suits your mood /recent thoughts

Hi,

Just interested in hearing which Coldplay lyrics suits people's current moods and thoughts.

Mine would be :

"Curse missed opportunities" (Clocks), about a job I've been thinking about which I turned down.

"You're a refuge, somewhere I can go" (Moses), which is how I feel about the Wembley gig I'll be seeing the boys at

x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg

I'm going to have two exams soon (one this Friday and another one next Tuesday) so "yes I feel a little bit nervous, I'm feeling nervous and I cannot relax"[emoji14]

Recently it often was "oh thanks God, must have heard when I prayed, cause now I always want to feel that way" and "Believe in love", but right now it's just "aaaaa" from any song of your choice (I'm thinking of Clocks) cause my hip bone is hurting...[emoji53]

Ouch...

"And you wonder when you wake up will it be alright" (Ink)

How You See The World

I think Chris wrote that song especially for me. :D

Ah, and I love it too!

• Like 1

Life is short as the falling of snow...

All the most wonderful moments seem to disappear so fast... I keep on thinking about it since I went to a Coldplay concert. Then I heard this song and realized that all the best moments of my life have gone in the same way... it was kinda bittersweet.

• Like 1

Hi,

Just interested in hearing which Coldplay lyrics suits people's current moods and thoughts.

Mine would be :

"Curse missed opportunities" (Clocks), about a job I've been thinking about which I turned down.

"You're a refuge, somewhere I can go" (Moses), which is how I feel about the Wembley gig I'll be seeing the boys at

x

Sent from my SM-T310 using Coldplaying mobile app

Give me Real don't give me fake. - Politik

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
"Lights will guide you home".

Tough time for me and my family now, but I hope some day all the darkness will become light...

I hope things start getting better for you and your family soon. Until then, Coldplay is the best healing drug I can advise you to take.