✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share a Coldplay lyric which suits your mood /recent thoughts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be me tomorrow (but I desperately hope not) as I have to do a presentation tomorrow :

"Yes, I feel a little bit nervous. Yes, I feel nervous and I cannot relax" - Hurts Like Heaven x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

I tried to find a Coldplay lyric about keeping calm but I only have this slightly ill-fitting bit from DAAHF:

"So come over, just be patient and don't worry"

Anyway, don't worry, I keep my virtual fingers crossed for you! :fingersx:

I tried to find a Coldplay lyric about keeping calm but I only have this slightly ill-fitting bit from DAAHF:

"So come over, just be patient and don't worry"

Anyway, don't worry, I keep my virtual fingers crossed for you! :fingersx:

That's actually one of my favourite lines from a Coldplay song, it's like it was written for me. Thank you! [emoji5] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

"Leave your broken windows open and in the light just streams, and you get a head full, a head full of dreams, Into life would just be spoken with a head full, a head full of dreams, i think i landed where there are miracles at work you got me open and you got me lost of for words, into life just been spoken with a head full, a head full of dreams" - A Head Full Of Dreams

"Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you"

Cheers,

paradise2012

Flock of birds

Hovering above

Into smoke I'm turned

And rise following them up

So fly on

Ride through

Maybe one day I'll fly next to you

Someone I love dearly is moving to another country soon. He's the one person I always know I can lean on for support. It was so hard at first, I tried to come up with reasons as to why he shouldn't leave but I was being a bit selfish. It's a wonderful opportunity for him and if it makes him happy I can live with feeling a bit lonely at times. I'm sure, one day I'll fly with him again :)

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
Flock of birds

Hovering above

Into smoke I'm turned

And rise following them up

So fly on

Ride through

Maybe one day I'll fly next to you

Someone I love dearly is moving to another country soon. He's the one person I always know I can lean on for support. It was so hard at first, I tried to come up with reasons as to why he shouldn't leave but I was being a bit selfish. It's a wonderful opportunity for him and if it makes him happy I can live with feeling a bit lonely at times. I'm sure, one day I'll fly with him again :)

I'm so sorry about that [emoji53]

But you did the right thing, I think.

Hope you two get to find each other again someday soon.

I'm so sorry about that [emoji53]

But you did the right thing, I think.

Hope you two get to find each other again someday soon.

Thank you. I appreciate it :)

And yeah. He's in his 20s so making the right career choices is really really important right now. And anyway it's not like we won't have any contact at all, he's always just a call or video chat away :)

Haha my mind is able to think logically and knows I'm overreacting but it's so difficult to get your emotions to behave sometimes :c

Guest diogo_sg
Thank you. I appreciate it :)

And yeah. He's in his 20s so making the right career choices is really really important right now. And anyway it's not like we won't have any contact at all, he's always just a call or video chat away :)

Haha my mind is able to think logically and knows I'm overreacting but it's so difficult to get your emotions to behave sometimes :c

No problem [emoji4]

Of course. And that's so true! Emotions really are like a rollercoaster.

And then you come undone

As if you've been run through

Some catapult had fired you

You wonder if your chance'll ever come

Or if you're stuck in square one

I'm starting university in a month and the anxiety is starting to build. I'm starting from the top of the first page.... I know I need to embrace the change, but it's going to be tough at first.

• Like 3

I agree with IRanAway, don't worry about it haha, I know you're smart, it's really the practical stuff that you need to take care of, like food, etc. Once you have that, you just need to make some friends while you're there and you'll be okay :)

I know university makes a lot of people very stressed out (it did me for sure) but just have fun while you're at it and don't put too much pressure on yourself.

• Like 2

Awwww, don't worry about it !! Yes, it is a new phase in your life but it will be one of your best, if not the best, times of your life ! I wish I could go back to that time...

I agree with IRanAway, don't worry about it haha, I know you're smart, it's really the practical stuff that you need to take care of, like food, etc. Once you have that, you just need to make some friends while you're there and you'll be okay :)

I know university makes a lot of people very stressed out (it did me for sure) but just have fun while you're at it and don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Thank you! I probably should've posted this in the new Don't Let It Break Your Heart thread instead, but I appreciate your support. :)