✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Share a Coldplay lyric which suits your mood /recent thoughts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
:surprised: it's so cold, it's so cold?

Yes!! There's a wild wind blowing and it freezes me when I'm all wet!!

Maybe one day I could fly with you... :sad::sad::sad:

"I know it’s over

Before she says

‘Know someone else has taken your place’"

"Don't say it's over, don't say we're done"

I feel you, my friend, a few days ago I have been in this dark place too... Unfortunately I don't have any good recommendations for getting over it...I give you a big virtual hug !

Right now, the lyric I relate to is more "gotta spread love around, gotta spread it around"

• Like 1

I feel you, my friend, a few days ago I have been in this dark place too... Unfortunately I don't have any good recommendations for getting over it...I give you a big virtual hug !

Right now, the lyric I relate to is more "gotta spread love around, gotta spread it around"

Thank you :)

"I don't know which way I'm going, I don't know which way I've come".

Right now I'm living a strange moment in my life. It's like a time of transition. I am not happy or sad, I don't expect for anything to happen. I don't dream about anything and I don't care about things I used to care before... I'm worried because I've always been a very emotional person... don't know what's happening to me :|

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
"I don't know which way I'm going, I don't know which way I've come".

Right now I'm living a strange moment in my life. It's like a time of transition. I am not happy or sad, I don't expect for anything to happen. I don't dream about anything and I don't care about things I used to care before... I'm worried because I've always been a very emotional person... don't know what's happening to me :|

Having that kind of moments is quite normal I think. Sometimes life can get really weird and confusing. But everything works out in the end, so just be patient. I hope things get better for you very soon [emoji6]

Having that kind of moments is quite normal I think. Sometimes life can get really weird and confusing. But everything works out in the end, so just be patient. I hope things get better for you very soon [emoji6]

If it is a moment, it's normal. If it lasts more than a couple weeks, you could be struggling with depression. That is a real, medical problem of chemical imbalance not the brain. Nothing to fear and doesn't mean you're crazy or anything. But it could take help to get better. You don't just will it away or snap out of it. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just wanted to put this out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is a moment, it's normal. If it lasts more than a couple weeks, you could be struggling with depression. That is a real, medical problem of chemical imbalance not the brain. Nothing to fear and doesn't mean you're crazy or anything. But it could take help to get better. You don't just will it away or snap out of it. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just wanted to put this out there.

I don't think it's depression... at least I hope so. I suppose I feel like this because I had some difficult stuff in my life and now it's all gone, so I'm kinda free of emotions right now. Not happiness but not sadness. Thanks for your words anyway. Thanks also to [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER]. You guys are great people, thanks a lot.

Guest diogo_sg

You're absolutely right. I've met people struggling with depression and it is a very sad condition to be in. But with the right help, things started getting better and that person is happier now [emoji4]

I don't think it's depression... at least I hope so. I suppose I feel like this because I had some difficult stuff in my life and now it's all gone, so I'm kinda free of emotions right now. Not happiness but not sadness. Thanks for your words anyway. Thanks also to [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER]. You guys are great people, thanks a lot.

I'm very glad it isn't depression and it's just a phase of your life. Things will get better, you'll see. And you're very welcome! We're always here for you! Thank you! [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
"Just be patient and don't worry"-Death And All His Friends

I have an exam today so probably a good idea to try and not worry! x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Good luck!! [emoji16] [emoji256]