✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay lyrics game

karvi22

See a pearl form, a diamond in the rough

(I was looking for one with "ring" since the only one with "diamond" I could think of was AOAL, but that was "diamonds" so it wouldn't work, totally forgot about Up&Up till I decided to look it up as I was looking for songs with "ring" :D)

• Like 1

Yeah my mind goes immediately to AOAL for "diamond," so well done for thinking of Up & Up!

I'll be doing my best and I'll (see) you soon

I wasn't even thinking of Up&Up, I was looking on Coldplay official site for lyrics and I spontaneously thought, maybe Up&Up. Then I remembered the lyric... :D

Tried sunset... got really close with my initial thought being "Paradise" (The sun must set to rise), but that's not quite it... a rare one (Sweet Marianne) after a bit of looking, "the sun sets in your eyes" (I knew there was one with that but I couldn't remember which... probably because it's a song I don't listen to a lot) but that don't work either... gave up on that one. If there is another song in fact Coldplay has done that has that word in it other than All Your Friends please let me know!

I had to settle for "friends". Thought of this almost instantly the second time (first time I considered it I couldn't think of anything in the 5 seconds I gave myself :P):

And live my life, And have friends around

• Like 2