✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~ Xylobands? XYLOBANDS! ~

Batman

• 4 weeks later...
'Sup Coldplayers :awesome:

So as some of you might know, I've been attending a few Coldplay concerts (5 in total because ~FAN~) in the past week, yeah I knoW HOLD ON, I'm not here to brag!

This time I wanted to take something else than just memories back home with me. I wanted to spread some joy amongst you people.

Yeah I know, corny right?

So after every Coldplay concert I went around the venue and gathered what people had just carelessly thrown away. And since I was around 5 giant venues with thousands of people attending, I found quite a lot of what I was looking for.

ZeQt0du.jpg

I've collected a crap ton of Xylobands, almost 40.

People threw these in actual trash bins. I'm not kidding, I found these in trees, on top of fences, in the gutter, hidden somewhere behind walls, some people even threw them into the toilet (those I didn't take with me, don't worry lol). SO, before Jason Regler is gonna kill me, NO, I have not STOLEN THESE. I foUND THEM OUTSIDE LAYING IN THE FREAKING DIRT and nobody gave a shit about them. And that made my fan heart bleed so I stashed them all away before cars drove over them or the like.

But now, how ridiculous does this look like?

7PtDR8F.jpg

That's a human arm in case anyone cares.

qyDLhfx.jpg

yeaah... no, not gonna wear that to the next concert LMAO. I can bash my doors in with that, it's freaking heavy.

SO WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY DO WITH THESE?!

Sell them on ebay?

Nah, to much of a hassle. And I'd feel bad about that since I didn't pay anything for them.

Build my very own Xyloband throne!?

It's just gonna catch dust anyway...

Hang them at the wall!

Hell no they're not that pretty

Give them to fans who could never attend a concert and really want one for themselves? foR FREE??

:cheesy:

RC2ThiI.jpg

I think that's a good idea, what do you say? :awesome:

And since I don't want just any person, but an actual fan to get one of these, I want something from you in return!

Take a photo of whatever you think makes you deserve to get one Xyloband and post it in here!

I'm warning you though, just taking a picture of your 4 Coldplay albums and poster isn't gonna convince me :whip:

If you have me and the other participants convinced, you can pick your colour of choice and I'll gladly send it to you (you'd only have to pay 4€ shipping costs for worldwide delivery).

GOOD LUCK! :dance:

I would REALLY love a purple band (or any color for that matter) if I could? I just returned from attending a show in Philly and was so disappointed by the new versions of the Xylobands :(

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]5607[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5608[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5609[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5610[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5611[/ATTACH] Hello there! I would love to have a Xylobands as I will not be able to make it to a Coldplay concert this year *sigh* I've always wanted to, and have been a Coldplay fan ever since I first heard 'The Scientist' when I was five years old. (That was back in 2003). You know how you said I can't show my four Coldplay albums? Well... What about 27? You'll see in the pictures that I'll post below that I have 27 Coldplay albums/EPs/Singles. Well, seven of them are on their way at least haha. If that doesn't convince you I'm a Coldplay fan, I'm starting to post my piano covers of their songs on YouTube and Instagram! :D I've only uploaded a few so far, but I've got a lot down the line, I promise :) ironically, I know how to play 42 of their songs, as well as bits and pieces of 13 other songs. Here's a link to one of my videos. Oh, I also post Star Wars content there :p

So yeah... I've just been wanting a Xyloband so I can add to my collection. (I'm going to start getting the vinyls once I'm done collecting the CDs. I love this website. I love you guys too <3

Here are those photos :) (also, with the image that shows the 14 CDs, in the middle is just a random bracelet my girlfriend got me from Hawaii. I had posted it on Instagram haha)

EDIT: I guess it placed the images at the top :p also, sorry I couldn't take a picture of them all together, I let my friends borrow the CDs to listen to them and I convert them to Coldplayism :) I can get a better photo when I get them all together again haha)

• Like 3

I would REALLY love a purple band (or any color for that matter) if I could? I just returned from attending a show in Philly and was so disappointed by the new versions of the Xylobands :(

wow yeah that looks super boring :stunned:

[ATTACH=full]5607[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5608[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5609[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5610[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5611[/ATTACH] Hello there! I would love to have a Xylobands as I will not be able to make it to a Coldplay concert this year *sigh* I've always wanted to, and have been a Coldplay fan ever since I first heard 'The Scientist' when I was five years old. (That was back in 2003). You know how you said I can't show my four Coldplay albums? Well... What about 27? You'll see in the pictures that I'll post below that I have 27 Coldplay albums/EPs/Singles. Well, seven of them are on their way at least haha. If that doesn't convince you I'm a Coldplay fan, I'm starting to post my piano covers of their songs on YouTube and Instagram! :D I've only uploaded a few so far, but I've got a lot down the line, I promise :) ironically, I know how to play 42 of their songs, as well as bits and pieces of 13 other songs. Here's a link to one of my videos. Oh, I also post Star Wars content there :p

So yeah... I've just been wanting a Xyloband so I can add to my collection. (I'm going to start getting the vinyls once I'm done collecting the CDs. I love this website. I love you guys too <3

Here are those photos :) (also, with the image that shows the 14 CDs, in the middle is just a random bracelet my girlfriend got me from Hawaii. I had posted it on Instagram haha)

EDIT: I guess it placed the images at the top :p also, sorry I couldn't take a picture of them all together, I let my friends borrow the CDs to listen to them and I convert them to Coldplayism :) I can get a better photo when I get them all together again haha)

[ATTACH=full]5613[/ATTACH] Here's that updated photo to see those 14 CDs better :)

Hello you both! Sorry for my long absence, I've been rather busy in real life and wasn't on the forum much.

bUT NOW I'M BACK D:

And I would like to let you know that you both deserve to get a xyloband :wacky:

Contact me via PM for further information :)

• 2 weeks later...

My package with some pretty cool stuff has arrived today :awesome: So I'm finally a proud owner of the Xyloband (and the Love Button) :cheesy:

[ATTACH=full]5768[/ATTACH]

Many thanks to Batman aka Thalia! :heart:

• Like 6

My package with some pretty cool stuff has arrived today :awesome: So I'm finally a proud owner of the Xyloband (and the Love Button) :cheesy:

[ATTACH=full]5768[/ATTACH]

Many thanks to Batman aka Thalia! :heart:

Thanks for the lovely photo! :wacky: