✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~ Xylobands? XYLOBANDS! ~

Batman

'Sup Coldplayers :awesome:

So as some of you might know, I've been attending a few Coldplay concerts (5 in total because ~FAN~) in the past week, yeah I knoW HOLD ON, I'm not here to brag!

This time I wanted to take something else than just memories back home with me. I wanted to spread some joy amongst you people.

Yeah I know, corny right?

So after every Coldplay concert I went around the venue and gathered what people had just carelessly thrown away. And since I was around 5 giant venues with thousands of people attending, I found quite a lot of what I was looking for.

ZeQt0du.jpg

I've collected a crap ton of Xylobands, almost 40.

People threw these in actual trash bins. I'm not kidding, I found these in trees, on top of fences, in the gutter, hidden somewhere behind walls, some people even threw them into the toilet (those I didn't take with me, don't worry lol). SO, before Jason Regler is gonna kill me, NO, I have not STOLEN THESE. I foUND THEM OUTSIDE LAYING IN THE FREAKING DIRT and nobody gave a shit about them. And that made my fan heart bleed so I stashed them all away before cars drove over them or the like.

But now, how ridiculous does this look like?

7PtDR8F.jpg

That's a human arm in case anyone cares.

qyDLhfx.jpg

yeaah... no, not gonna wear that to the next concert LMAO. I can bash my doors in with that, it's freaking heavy.

SO WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY DO WITH THESE?!

Sell them on ebay?

Nah, to much of a hassle. And I'd feel bad about that since I didn't pay anything for them.

Build my very own Xyloband throne!?

It's just gonna catch dust anyway...

Hang them at the wall!

Hell no they're not that pretty

Give them to fans who could never attend a concert and really want one for themselves? foR FREE??

:cheesy:

RC2ThiI.jpg

I think that's a good idea, what do you say? :awesome:

And since I don't want just any person, but an actual fan to get one of these, I want something from you in return!

Take a photo of whatever you think makes you deserve to get one Xyloband and post it in here!

I'm warning you though, just taking a picture of your 4 Coldplay albums and poster isn't gonna convince me :whip:

If you have me and the other participants convinced, you can pick your colour of choice and I'll gladly send it to you (you'd only have to pay 5€ shipping costs for worldwide delivery).

GOOD LUCK! :dance:

• Like 18

Right okay, I'm not really good at these things in all honesty but I'm gonna give it my best shot...

This is a photo of the island of Ireland... I've noted my location on the photo ☺ The last time Coldplay came here it was 2011, it was at a festival (which is now defunct) and I was just diving into the wonderful weird world of coldplay (how things have changed)... So with no other shows during the MX tour or the AHFOD era (so far) I haven't experienced a coldplay concert... I'm aware that I'm not the only one, but my hopes of seeing them aren't the best at the moment, with exams next year for the month of June and intense study for the whole year there's not gonna be much time for it, if it does happen that they return here (which would probably be to Dublin on the other side of the country :/) ...So for me, just to have something that was at a coldplay concert would be very special, and I hope that I could one day experience it and possible return the favour for you or somebody else like this wonderful thread was set up to be :) Best of luck to everyone else too!TSwflL1.jpg

• Like 5

Awesome idea. Good luck to everyone!

And I suppose I won't have any opportunity to participate if I've been to the Mexican show even when the xyloband is different, right? Will I be too greedy?

Maybe a little :awesome: But since you're a Charity Donator I may make an exception :wacky: How about you stick with us for a while in here and see how it goes? If not too many people participate you may get one after all!

• Like 2

Maybe a little :awesome: But since you're a Charity Donator I may make an exception :wacky: How about you stick with us for a while in here and see how it goes? If not too many people participate you may get one after all!

Aww thank you! You're the best! I'll be paying attention to this thread I want to see the photos that some of the biggest fans will post :)

• Like 1

Meet Muffs, my cat :heart: He loves Coldplay as I do, his favourite album is arobtth (mine too) and he enjoys listening to Coldplay. He thinks that I deserve to get a Xyloband (maybe even the Love button):D, because I can't go to any of the concerts this year (well, he can't go either, because you know, he's a cat) because I live in Narnia and I don't have money to travel :cry:

I'd love to have such a souvenir, although I couldn't experience the actual gig :awesome:

[ATTACH=full]5028[/ATTACH]

(sorry for the lousy photo, I coudn't take a better one, because he hates taking photos of him)

• Like 13

Meet Muffs, my cat :heart: He loves Coldplay as I do, his favourite album is arobtth (mine too) and he enjoys listening to Coldplay. He thinks that I deserve to get a Xyloband (maybe even the Love button):D, because I can't go to any of the concerts this year (well, he can't go either, because you know, he's a cat) because I live in Narnia and I don't have money to travel :cry:

I'd love to have such a souvenir, although I couldn't experience the actual gig :awesome:

[ATTACH=full]5028[/ATTACH]

(sorry for the lousy photo, I coudn't take a better one, because he hates taking photos of him)

tumblr_mie9reMNS01rc3k0go4_250.gif

*puts Nina und Xyloband receiver list*

• Like 3

So....

When Coldplay announced the dates for AHFOD tour I decided to don't buy tickets for a show in Berlin because I thought they'll

visit my country this year... and you can guess that it didn't happen.

Now I'm angry with myself but all I can do is wait for more dates. But I cheer myself up with creating the atmosphere of the tour in my room.

In December Coldplayers from my country came up with an idea how to bring Coldplay to us. Someone designed a poster and fans from all over the country printed them and then sticked them on walls, trees, poles in their cities. Afterwards, they took a photo of it and posted with a hashtag. Sadly, I don't think that anyone from the band has seen it... But anyway, I liked this poster and sticked one on my wardrobe :). In this photo you can also see some ASFOS confetti on my cupboard - my friend sent me them for Christmas (he attended the Jingle Bell Ball concert).

[ATTACH=full]5036[/ATTACH]

The next thing is that jar that I made a few months ago. It's just a cuter way to save money for my future shows :). In April I had about 6€ and now I have 43€ :)

[ATTACH=full]5039[/ATTACH]

The last thing is that AHFOD tour calendar. So every month I "fill it in" with shows, interviews, festivals, birthdays, etc. Having this makes keeping up with Coldplay much easier :) I like the "colouring part" the most - I always add something in the background (logo or flag). I also write the name of the city, however, sometimes it's hard to find where some radio stations are placed :D.

[ATTACH=full]5038[/ATTACH]

It turned out to be quite long but I hope you liked it ;). Thank you Batman for devoting your time and giving us the opportunity to get the dreamy xyloband! :loveshower:

• Like 15

So....

When Coldplay announced the dates for AHFOD tour I decided to don't buy tickets for a show in Berlin because I thought they'll

visit my country this year... and you can guess that it didn't happen.

Now I'm angry with myself but all I can do is wait for more dates. But I cheer myself up with creating the atmosphere of the tour in my room.

In December Coldplayers from my country came up with an idea how to bring Coldplay to us. Someone designed a poster and fans from all over the country printed them and then sticked them on walls, trees, poles in their cities. Afterwards, they took a photo of it and posted with a hashtag. Sadly, I don't think that anyone from the band has seen it... But anyway, I liked this poster and sticked one on my wardrobe :). In this photo you can also see some ASFOS confetti on my cupboard - my friend sent me them for Christmas (he attended the Jingle Bell Ball concert).

[ATTACH=full]5036[/ATTACH]

The next thing is that jar that I made a few months ago. It's just a cuter way to save money for my future shows :). In April I had about 6€ and now I have 43€ :)

[ATTACH=full]5039[/ATTACH]

The last thing is that AHFOD tour calendar. So every month I "fill it in" with shows, interviews, festivals, birthdays, etc. Having this makes keeping up with Coldplay much easier :) I like the "colouring part" the most - I always add something in the background (logo or flag). I also write the name of the city, however, sometimes it's hard to find where some radio stations are placed :D.

[ATTACH=full]5038[/ATTACH]

It turned out to be quite long but I hope you liked it ;). Thank you Batman for devoting your time and giving us the opportunity to get the dreamy xyloband! :loveshower:

tumblr_inline_n9b0jst2Fz1qh6c3w.gif

I think we have a winner :nod:

YOU SHALL RECEIVE A XYLOBAND FOR YOUR FANGIRLINESS

• Like 8

A few hours ago I put a pic of my Xyloband... obviously I hadn't seen this thread... hate myself right now lol :facepalm::laugh4:

Anyway, it's an amazing idea! It's wonderful to see how fans have these incredible ways to keep their dream alive. In my case I thought I couldn't see Coldplay this year because they didn't come to my city, but then a miracle happened (actually more than one... long story) and suddenly I was there, listening to AHFOD and watching all Xylobands turning red... so don't ever give up guys!! Believe in your dreams! :cheesy:

• Like 4