✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come on and sing it out..

Zoe28

Sorry everyone ! And thanks @iamsue. Haven't been on Coldplaying for a long time. Haven't been active on social media very much lately, and spent most of the time offline.

Trouble is, I totally forgot the solution to this. Cam someone make a new one ? o_O

Welcome back! I hope you're feeling better nowadays. :) Anyway, I'd like to nominate @Gideon_Mx for making a brain teaser. :D

• Like 1

Sorry everyone ! And thanks @iamsue. Haven't been on Coldplaying for a long time. Haven't been active on social media very much lately, and spent most of the time offline.

Trouble is, I totally forgot the solution to this. Cam someone make a new one ? o_O

Welcome back! Your absence was noticeable! We learned you had some health issues. I hope everything is ok now!
  • Like 1

I was wondering how you were doing, since I hadn't seen you post on here for awhile. I hope all is well, and it's great to see your post, my fellow X&Y fanatic :)

• Like 2