✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-22] Y98 Winner Interviews Coldplay’s Chris Martin

Y98 gave one lucky listener an experience she will never forget.

Kristin Williams was caller #9 and not only won tickets to Coldplay’s concert, but received the opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes interview with frontman Chris Martin.

img_2213.jpg?w=420&h=315

Photo by: Y98

The two had an intimate conversation about everything from what has been his favorite album to create, and what he says he would be doing if he wasn’t in a band.

Martin had a great sense of humor throughout the interview, and later put on an amazing show with a kaleidoscope of colors.

With temperatures well over 95° outside, fans packed Scottrade Center to cool off. He even gave the St. Louis native, Nelly, a shout out during his concert by saying, “Now I know why Nelly wrote ‘Hot in Here.’

1x7a5587-2.jpg?w=420&h=280

Photo by: Danielle Corgan

X

• Like 1

Haha awkward interview ! Not just the burp, I had the feeling Chris found the questions weird and thus answered in an ironic way. "Yes, sometimes I try to get honey out of my kids and drops my bees off at school." :D

(Chris does not really keep bees though, does he ?)

I also think it is funny how he introduces "a festival in England, called Glastonbury" and "a band called Radiohead" :)

• Like 1