✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 Facts Guessing Game

Agusssstinnn

Viva la Vida- inspired by Mexican artist Frida Kahlo and Mexico has an M and an X like Mylo Xyloto? Idk lol

And Chris plays it a lot alone, and Moses is similar to Chris being the "king" or whatever in the music video.

Yes, it's Viva La Vida but I was actually referring to Rex Champion, whose prename literally means 'king' in Latin :)

Your turn !

really ? where ?

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but its neither Jonny nor Guy singing at around 1:27. Its actually Brian Eno!! And trust me on this! It IS Brian!! But the song is so friggin wicked and I really LOVE it! I don’t care if it sound different to their usual stuff. I’ve been a fan since 2000 and anything they give out I’d appreciate and love, even if its different or to the opinion of others, shit! Juts try to enjoy it guys!! :)

Here it is from the song's thread

Holy shit that was me almost 10 years ago! I can't believe I said what I said! :grinning:

By the way I'm now certain that section of the song was Brian Eno. I asked it from Oracle and the way he avoided the topic in his answer made me certain. However all members of the band, including Guy are definitely on the track and that's why all 4 of them are credited.

• Like 1

I asked it from Oracle and the way he avoided the topic in his answer made me certain.

I looked up the Oracle's comments yesterday and saw that the Oracle never specified the last verse, yeah. So maybe she (it's a she, Debs Wild) doesn't know/isn't sure or didn't want to reveal it's Eno. :)

• Like 1