✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Future of the Coldplaying App

stephen

I know this might not be the right place but I have seen this new option on the website:

[ATTACH=full]6605[/ATTACH]

But it seems that it is going to the first post in the thread.

Is that something that (easily) can be changed?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
I know this might not be the right place but I have seen this new option on the website:

[ATTACH=full]6605[/ATTACH]

But it seems that it is going to the first post in the thread.

Is that something that (easily) can be changed?

I can't view that attachment for some reason

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
My favorite app seems to have problems: Invalid license :(

[uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER]

[ATTACH=full]7819[/ATTACH]

This issue was due to a payment issue and was resolved on Thursday.

Sorry about that!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Due to recent updates with Tapatalk and our neverending struggle with apple to get our app approved on the app store, we have decided to shut down the app on 29th April. Tapatalk is removing key features from the app and we have decided that it is no longer viable to continue paying the fees for such a terrible service.

I know some of you will be upset but the app has never been too popular with our users and the userbase has been steadily declining for the past year to a point where we are losing money. With the current hiatus, the site does not get enough traffic to generate suitable ad revenue to sustain the app and all other associated fees, not to mention the server costs.

Coldplaying will still be available in the Tapatalk app for Android and IOS and is a great replacement for the app. I have been using it for the past few months without complaint.

However, there is some good news to counteract the bad. We will begin developing a new, more mobile-friendly version of Coldplaying that will run in your browser. We are currently in the planning stages of this but we are hoping to complete this by the end of the year, if not sooner. As some of you may know, we are also revamping our multimedia section into a new "Coldplay Downloads" page. This has proven to be a long and difficult process but I am sure you will all be happy with the end result!

• Like 5

I will miss the app but I can totally respect the reason why it is being shut down.

I guess I will give Tapatalk a try, but I'm gonna stick to the Coldplaying App until the bitter end. [emoji4]

• Like 3

• 7 months later...