✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

If you have any great ideas for the templates for the outside of the stars feel free to make a template :)

I tried to make a few, let me know which you like best. Sadly the lyrics I tried to write in a heart with color-changing pen didn't turn out as great as the AOAL ones... [ATTACH=full]5857[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5861[/ATTACH]

I like the 'everything is happening...' one as it can apply to any one who reads it.

• Like 1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
That would be awesome! I can help you with managing them of course. I think those three should be fine.

Well, not too many people have voted, it depends on what your final vote is. You said your vote was split but that was before @coldplayisawesome made a new logo.

I can also make a header for social media but I first need to make a few stars cause I wanted to use them for that:)

I really love @coldplayisawesome's new design. My vote goes to that one, I think.

I'm going to create the accounts now.

Guest diogo_sg
It would be a good idea I guess... I have no experience with this kind of stuff haha:D

It's asking me to insert a location for the "company". I think I'll put the UK, because Coldplay are from there. What do you think?

Guest diogo_sg

maybe we could include a download link for the templates and the instructions in the twitter and instagram descriptions. on facebook we could put everything in the long description box. or maybe we could do the same way there too

maybe we could include a download link for the templates and the instructions in the twitter and instagram descriptions. on facebook we could put everything in the long description box. or maybe we could do the same way there too

That's a good idea. At least on Twitter we can also pin the tweet with the instructions in the picture. maybe on instagram we can write something like "see instructions on how to participate in the first post" in the description

Guest diogo_sg
That's a good idea. At least on Twitter we can also pin the tweet with the instructions in the picture. maybe on instagram we can write something like "see instructions on how to participate in the first post" in the description

ooh I like that idea