✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can post the pictures of your stars on social medias or you can send it to us to 'promote' the project :) Don't forget about the hashtag #AStarFullOfLove

I just noticed that this post turned out to look like it was directly for @oldiefan but I wanted it to be a reminder for everyone [emoji51] congratulations to me...

• Like 2

Of course they're okay, they look great! So happy you're taking part in this:)

You did way better on your first try than I did :D

Those stars look absolutely gorgeous :dazzled:

They look amazing!

Where did you drop them?

Thank you guys! been so extremely busy at school you know after that night when i made those stars.

i dropped three at my school and the other 2 in each taxi that i rode a few days back :D

#AStarFullOfLove

2 more released :cool4:.... the secret agent mission continues......

I want to hang around and watch someone pick one up.[ATTACH]6155[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6156[/ATTACH]

love those stars!:happy2: cute and colorful!! and nice place to drop them! this weekend, i'll be going to the supermarket to buy groceries and i might drop stars in some fruit and vegetable stands haha.

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg
Just wondering if anyone finding them will post a response online anywhere[emoji106]... or just throw them in the bin. :cry:

Well, we have already gotten one response from a finder. I think it was a Polish woman. She commented one of the Instagram posts

Stopped for a coffee.... [ATTACH]6165[/ATTACH] then off to the theatre......[ATTACH]6166[/ATTACH] 2 more stars dropped. :cool: Super sleuth strikes again.

I'm also posting my star drops on Twitter.

Awesome!

I sadly haven't dropped too many stars recently cause I didnt really go to too many places where I could drop them...

But I hope i'll get the chance to drop a few again soon!

• Like 1

Stopped for a coffee.... [ATTACH]6165[/ATTACH] then off to the theatre......[ATTACH]6166[/ATTACH] 2 more stars dropped. :cool: Super sleuth strikes again.

I'm also posting my star drops on Twitter.

Love it!!! You are definitely nailing this project.:clap::nice:

Maybe I'll post pictures of mine also here soon :)

• Like 1

I've got time to drop only one star. I'll attach the pic. If you want to post it on twitter you can do it. I hope you don't mind the product placement but I was at the supermarket when I saw an opportunity :D[ATTACH=full]6189[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

I've got time to drop only one star. I'll attach the pic. If you want to post it on twitter you can do it. I hope you don't mind the product placement but I was at the supermarket when I saw an opportunity :D[ATTACH=full]6189[/ATTACH]

That's great !

• Like 1

If you wouldn't mind maybe it would be a good idea to post some of your pics on instagram...

We have only so few pics on there and it seemed to me that on instagram are most people who actually were interested in the project (who weren't coming from Coldplaying).

What do you think?

Whenever I see an opportunity I'll leave a star and I'll take a photo to post it here. Then you can post them on social media to let everyone know the project is going on.

• Like 2