✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@flockofbirds222 You absolute legend! That header is unbelievably gorgeous :loveshower:

I'll just repost this so it doesn't get buried under the other posts:

ATTENTION!!!

If you would like to participate in the managing of the social media accounts, please let me know!! Thankyou!!

I'm going to be really busy with Uni for the next two weeks D: but I'd be more than willing to help out in any way I can after that if you'd like :D

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
@flockofbirds222 You absolute legend! That header is unbelievably gorgeous :loveshower:

I'm going to be really busy with Uni for the next two weeks D: but I'd be more than willing to help out in any way I can after that if you'd like :D

It would be lovely if you could help out if you're able to ;)

I'll PM you the password

I'll just repost this so it doesn't get buried under the other posts:

ATTENTION!!!

If you would like to participate in the managing of the social media accounts, please let me know!! Thankyou!!

Sorry for not helping you with all that stuff, I've been a bit busy, but now I'm back! You can PM me to let me know what can I do :)

Guest diogo_sg
Sorry for not helping you with all that stuff, I've been a bit busy, but now I'm back! You can PM me to let me know what can I do :)

Hi there! It's perfectly fine! Don't worry! [emoji1]

Alright, I will now

• 2 weeks later...
Great! I'm already thinking of dropping a star inside a taxi cab when i ride one

This is wonderful work you're all doing. I can't wait to drop a few stars around North Wales. Maybe Jonny's family will pick one up !!!

How come I didn`t know about this?? :(

Wonderful idea :)

Oh it's so great that you're all interested in joining!!:D

Hello :) I was about to go to sleep when I decided i'd try making the coldplay origami star. I have no experience at origami but after watching that tutorial on twitter you guys posted on ASFOL account,I figured it was just easy to make. I sure did have fun making the stars. There were so many lyrics to choose from but it's already late at night here so I only did 5 stars. I'm gonna make plenty of colorful stars :happy2: as soon as the semester ends. Are these stars okay? or are these a fail? let me know :D[ATTACH=full]6059[/ATTACH]

• Like 5

Hello :) I was about to go to sleep when I decided i'd try making the coldplay origami star. I have no experience at origami but after watching that tutorial on twitter you guys posted on ASFOL account,I figured it was just easy to make. I sure did have fun making the stars. There were so many lyrics to choose from but it's already late at night here so I only did 5 stars. I'm gonna make plenty of colorful stars :happy2: as soon as the semester ends. Are these stars okay? or are these a fail? let me know :D[ATTACH=full]6059[/ATTACH]

Of course they're okay, they look great! So happy you're taking part in this:)

• Like 2

They look amazing!

Where did you drop them?

• Like 1

You did way better on your first try than I did :D

Those stars look absolutely gorgeous :dazzled:

• Like 1

[ATTACH]6136[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6137[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6138[/ATTACH] OK - ready to roll !

All set to take mine out with me tomorrow morning. As I said in an earlier post - I hope I don't get done for littering !

I chose these 2 quotes of Chris's as my inserts.

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg
C'mon :escaping2: where's everyone else's... I though we'd be ankle deep in stars by now.:uhoh:

I've been extremely busy with school lately, so I'm guilty of not leaving many stars. I hope I can start leaving them more often soon, but with tests and all that it isn't going to be easy. Sorry, everyone [emoji17]