✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

flockofbirds222

Fantastic job!!

One question: how big will the stars be? Because they don't seem so big, judging by those templates. I know we're supposed to save paper, but we could do two big pentagons per sheet instead of three small ones. What do you think?

They're pretty small, about 8cm. I thought about only adding two per sheet as well but I thought it's easier to put them in your pocket or something when they're smaller. But we can also make them larger of course if you think that's better.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
They're pretty small, about 8cm. I thought about only adding two per sheet as well but I thought it's easier to put them in your pocket or something when they're smaller. But we can also make them larger of course if you think that's better.

Oh that's a good idea [emoji1]

Picture version of the instructions

Amazing! [emoji7]

Guest diogo_sg
I just popped in to wish you all good luck and fun. [emoji4][emoji256]

This sounds as a wonderful project.

I'm going to be too busy the next weeks and months so I won't have time to make those stars.

Thank you very much! We really appreciate that [emoji6]

It's ok, you can make them when you have time, if you like. Or you can just spread the word on social media [emoji1]

Oh OK. I was thinking ALL the text would be hidden in the centre and not seen until the start was opened. Just OPEN ME on the outside. But - fine - whatever...... it's all great.

We can also change it of course. I thought we only wanted to hide the message inside so maybe the lyrics on the outside would make people curious.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
WOW o_O

Only a few days absent and the whole project developed pretty good!

I missed a lot!

:laugh4:

Good job everyone!

Haha! Welcome back! [emoji14]

If you have any great ideas for the templates for the outside of the stars feel free to make a template :)

I tried to make a few, let me know which you like best. Sadly the lyrics I tried to write in a heart with color-changing pen didn't turn out as great as the AOAL ones... [ATTACH=full]5857[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5861[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

If you have any great ideas for the templates for the outside of the stars feel free to make a template :)

I tried to make a few, let me know which you like best. Sadly the lyrics I tried to write in a heart with color-changing pen didn't turn out as great as the AOAL ones... [ATTACH=full]5857[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5861[/ATTACH]

May I ask were do you get such a color-changing pen? It looks awesome

• Like 1

May I ask were do you get such a color-changing pen? It looks awesome

Probably at a stationery shop... I don't remember, I had mine since I was a little child. It was quite a struggle to write with it cause it was so old it kept breaking off lol. These aren't the original colors though, I edited them later, but it looks pretty nice anyway:D

Heyy welcome back! :)

Haha! Welcome back! [emoji14]

Thank you! :blush:

I really like No. 1 and No. 3

But if i had to choose, I'd say No. 1 because it looks more personal.

• Like 1

Soooooooooooooo... What now? :braces:

I can't wait to spread love around, gotta spread it all around....

Well, I'd say we got most of the preparations done or did I forget anything important? It's time we create social media accounts to spread the message and start making stars!

[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] and @alicjanna, you said you could help with social media, right? Anyone else who wants to help with that? It's late here already but maybe tomorrow we could start:D

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Well, I'd say we got most of the preparations done or did I forget anything important? It's time we create social media accounts to spread the message and start making stars!

[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] and @alicjanna, you said you could help with social media, right? Anyone else who wants to help with that? It's late here already but maybe tomorrow we could start:D

Yeah, I can create the social media accounts. So, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter... anything else?

We didn't really decide on an icon yet. Which one should we choose?

Which one has more votes?

Yeah, I can create the social media accounts. So, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter... anything else?

Which one has more votes?

That would be awesome! I can help you with managing them of course. I think those three should be fine.

Well, not too many people have voted, it depends on what your final vote is. You said your vote was split but that was before @coldplayisawesome made a new logo.

I can also make a header for social media but I first need to make a few stars cause I wanted to use them for that:)