True Love

Square One

Prospekt's March

AHFOD

Everglow

I vote True Love

Thanks for keep playing this game :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure but it's almost like everyone follows the first person to vote for something like this... or the second... or the third...

Can Everglow not die? Even though I know it will... and it is one of the weaker songs on the list... it's still really good... I mean, this is a really good combination of songs...

Strawberry Swing

• Like 1

I'm not sure but it's almost like everyone follows the first person to vote for something like this... or the second... or the third...

Can Everglow not die? Even though I know it will... and it is one of the weaker songs on the list... it's still really good... I mean, this is a really good combination of songs...

Strawberry Swing

I just wanted to say I wasn't the first person to vote Everglow, I actually had UWTB but then coldplayisawesome put in Everglow and I decided to change to that in order to maximize chances of Square One, which is a great song imho, to survive. It's all about tactics, I think the reason that people tend to post what others have posted is that they want to protect a certain song

• Like 1

Ohhhh I see... I do that sometimes too, especially if it's a song IMO that's not necessarily the worst in the list but almost worst since you know oh well, it's gone. And I'd choose a song that's really popular to get eliminated but maybe one I like to save an even more epic song. I didn't dio that this time around since Everglow had enough votes by then IMO :P

Oh great, hopefully UWTB don't go soon... I'd choose anything to get eliminated over that....

this game originated from lists of people's top 5 CP songs, so of course it's going to get to a point where all of the songs we love are being eliminated and it hurts D:

i usually just try to go with what song i don't love more than any others (not which song i don't like :P) and sometimes that happens to line up with other people's picks.

it'll be really interesting to see what wins this game in the end

• Like 2

Everglow 6

Strawberry Swing 1

Square One 1

Everglow is gone :'(

In My Place

Up With The Birds

Speed Of Sound

Strawberry Swing

Life in Technicolor ii

Square One

Prospekt's March

AHFOD

Choose the song you want to be eliminated!

I vote for Square One.