✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2nd Annual Ghost Story Day Contest

Christa42

WOW!!! Can you tell me how you do that and which program you use?

thank you :blush:

i used Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. the ghost animation was drawn in Photoshop using the timeline feature (it's, like, six frames on a loop :P), the rollercoaster and trees in Illustrator, then i brought it all into AE and finished animating it. i exported it as a video and used Photoshop to make it into a gif. :D

• Like 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. the ghost animation was drawn in Photoshop using the timeline feature (it's, like, six frames on a loop :P), the rollercoaster and trees in Illustrator, then i brought it all into AE and finished animating it. i exported it as a video and used Photoshop to make it into a gif. :D

Ermmm. I think I have to withdraw my entry, it just took a few minutes to change in Photoshop.

BUT, I had to queue in Wembley for 5 hours, run for my life to get my place at the B-stage and be able to take a picture that was kind of not too shaky.

:D

• Like 2

Thank you!! I need to learn a lot and I need to get Photoshop haha:D

• Like 1

Ermmm. I think I have to withdraw my entry, it just took a few minutes to change in Photoshop.

BUT, I had to queue in Wembley for 5 hours, run for my life to get my place at the B-stage and be able to take a picture that was kind of not too shaky.

:D

sometimes concept is more important and the quicker you can get a good design out, the better. so really you're way ahead of me :nod:

i love that font you used for your name. it adds to the sp00kiness

Thank you!! I need to learn a lot and I need to get Photoshop haha:D

are you interested in learning animation? :wacko: i can give you some good resources if you like

• Like 1

sometimes concept is more important and the quicker you can get a good design out, the better. so really you're way ahead of me :nod:

i love that font you used for your name. it adds to the sp00kiness

You do know that I was just kidding?

I'm just entering for the fun.

Okay I decided for this pic now since the other one is a bit creepy anyway:P

It's inspired by the picture with the ghost emoji in the first post cause it made me think of a Chris pic.

So, may I introduce you to the ghost of Christopher Anthony John Martin? Even though he's not among the living in our world anymore he's still as cheerful, funny and cute as he used to be and he loves to spook around the houses every year at Halloween:D

He just didn't manage to attach his loVe button to his ghost clothes cause it kept falling off:sad2:

[ATTACH=full]6140[/ATTACH]

Wow that's really cool! I'm still amazed and bow to your editing awesomeness!

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]6252[/ATTACH] Hi y'all this is my entry. I worked on two entries of the same theme and had a hard time choosing. I went with this one because well it's kinda cute. I think, I hope, maybe, lol. I present Charlie Brown's Ghost Story.

P.S. I looked at all the other entries and you lot did great work!

• Like 4

Wow that's really cool! I'm still amazed and bow to your editing awesomeness!

Hahaha thank you [emoji4] [emoji173]

[ATTACH=full]6252[/ATTACH] Hi y'all this is my entry. I worked on two entries of the same theme and had a hard time choosing. I went with this one because well it's kinda cute. I think, I hope, maybe, lol. I present Charlie Brown's Ghost Story.

Awww it's so cute[emoji177]

• Like 1

Haha snap. My ghost has a speech bubble with "Maybe I'm just a ghost" written in it as if the ghost's saying it and lyrics within the ghost x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1