✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2nd Annual Ghost Story Day Contest

Christa42

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I just wanted to thank to everyone that congratulated me. All the entries were brilliant!!!

Thank you judges for picking me. I had a lot of fun putting this together.

I didn't look at any of the entries until mine was done because I didn't want to pinch anyone's ideas.

This was such a fun and great contest. I love being a Coldplayer and a part of the Coldplay community.

Love and Good Vibes to y'all. - Jamila :charlie1::dazzled:

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.jpeg.6b0a50616ecce0e4870192e4318c8db3.jpeg Sorry this post is a little late. I've been sick a bit. I got the prize on Thursday. Thank you so McPhee coldplaying!!!! I love it! I am so thankful. It was fun to just make and see all the cool art piece other people made.

Love, peace, and Coldplay ✌️❄️▶️ - Jamila

• Like 10

[ATTACH=full]6292[/ATTACH] Sorry this post is a little late. I've been sick a bit. I got the prize on Thursday. Thank you so McPhee coldplaying!!!! I love it! I am so thankful. It was fun to just make and see all the cool art piece other people made.

Love, peace, and Coldplay ✌️❄️▶️ - Jamila

Wow! That was quite THE prize! Congrats again!

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]6292[/ATTACH] Sorry this post is a little late. I've been sick a bit. I got the prize on Thursday. Thank you so McPhee coldplaying!!!! I love it! I am so thankful. It was fun to just make and see all the cool art piece other people made.

Love, peace, and Coldplay [emoji111]️[emoji300]️[emoji666]️ - Jamila

Awesome....congrats again!!