✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2nd Annual Ghost Story Day Contest

Christa42

It's that time of year again! Coldplaying will be having it's 2nd annual Ghost Story Day contest!

We would like to have a fun project where members can create art work whether it be a photograph, painting, drawing, poem, etc with silly, funny, or not too scary pictures of ghosts (not too pervy either ppl) to help celebrate Halloween and the amazing Ghost Story song. Please post your work here on the Board. The winner will receive a prize. All submissions should be posted in this thread no later than October 30. The winner will be announced on Halloween. Ghoul Luck!

ghost.png

Here is the winning entry from last year from @AMDB9

0ff67f5ae684ec5f5e994ca97d724b4e.jpg

And here is a link to an article we wrote with the other entries http://www.coldplaying.com/ghoststoryday-competition-winner-revealed/

• Like 5

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here's my artwork.

It isn't necessarily creepy (except for Chris in a dress :laugh4:) but it's how I imagine a typical Halloween with the band.

It is a handmade collage. I cut the head, Phil and the speech balloons manually and stuck them on the picture of Oz. Later I photographed it and used a filter.

I hope you enjoy it!

[edit] I posted the wrong version without the ghost, how do I change it??? :facepalm:

~RIGHT VERSION IN THE NEXT POST~

• Like 6

So, here's my artwork.

It isn't necessarily creepy (except for Chris in a dress :laugh4:) but it's how I imagine a typical Halloween with the band.

It is a handmade collage. I cut the head, Phil and the speech balloons manually and stuck them on the picture of Oz. Later I photographed it and used a filter.

I hope you enjoy it!

[edit] I posted the wrong version without the ghost, how do I change it??? :facepalm:

Right version below:

[ATTACH=full]6102[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

So, here's my artwork.

I hope you enjoy it!

~RIGHT VERSION IN THE NEXT POST~