Christa42

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do we think the roof will be closed? Would be amazing to see the full effect of the band's from the very start

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

They've almost always been open... especially with the pyrotechnics and confetti canons they use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

First post ever on here. Used it for a lot of good information going back.

Just leaving Glasgow airport with a pint to go for my 11th time seeing them. Gotta say still cannot wait......it's like Xmas eve stuff.

I do wish though that they would close the roof. I think with weather and a new experience it'd be pretty decent.

I've seen conflicting comments re' the roof, so we won't know until we get there. Hope it's closed..... Chris'll be slipping all over the place if not. Just going to get breckie then off for Cardiff train ! Trying to stay calm !!!!

Normally would just embrace the weather. But just makes sense with it is as it is.....and tbf add in alcohol.....probably for mine and others safety mate not be a bad idea ha ha.

It's no raining in Bristol yet......before the 2hr bus to Cardiff then 1hr to digs.....getting drinks along the way :D

Delayed entry due to having to do another sound check as the roof is now closed.

I guess that means it's staying closed. Should make the lIghtfield show better but maybe no pyros.

• Like 1

Delayed entry due to having to do another sound check as the roof is now closed.

I guess that means it's staying closed. Should make the lIghtfield show better but maybe no pyros.

Ahhhh.. that was interesting to read. I'd wondered what the delay was for, as I huddled under the over-hanging roof round the side while I drank my gin & tonic and ate my butty. Not the best picnic I've ever had. But I was soooooo relieved to get in and see the roof was closed ! Everyone soon dried off and warmed up - of course. IT WAS EPIC !!!!