✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-11] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

Christa42

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

TUE JULY 11 – PRINCIPALITY STADIUM, CARDIFF, UK

General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: Embrace and Lyves

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep good luck. Ticket stress is starting already!

Pleased they're coming to Cardiff finally. Think a concert at the Millennium Stadium will be great. Not sure about the roof though - I've been to gigs there where the roof's been both opened and closed so I think it's the request of the band.

Yep good luck. Ticket stress is starting already!

Pleased they're coming to Cardiff finally. Think a concert at the Millennium Stadium will be great. Not sure about the roof though - I've been to gigs there where the roof's been both opened and closed so I think it's the request of the band.

During their gigs in Gelsenkirchen and Amsterdam, the roof was closed so I think they will always choose for a closed roof because of the Xylobands :-)

PITCH STANDING & UNRESERVED LEVEL 1 SEATS £79.75 (£72.50)

LEVEL 2 SEATS £104.50 (£95.00)

UPPER TIER SEATS £71.50 (£65.00)

REAR UPPER TIER SEATS £49.50 (£45.00)

80 quid for GA, oh my.

Supply & Demand

The promoters think that the market can cope with charging £72.50 for GA (plus various fees on top), no doubt the show will sell out with tickets soon appearing on the parasitic secondary market sites for £120+.

Just moved to the UK 2 days ago so it is a whole lot easier getting to see my favourite band in the UK! Unfortunately I was living in the US when they played at Wembley so this is my first time seeing the AHFOD tour in the UK!

Nice!

I like the Millennium Stadium for gigs - I've seen a few there and I think they've always been good, whether the roof is open or closed. The only thing to keep an eye out for is if you're leaving by train straight after the gig. The queues can be horrendous, of not organised.