• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seetickets had some GA available for the 12th this morning.

I do have a few questions though, I'll be coming from Australia... does anyone have their physical tickets yet? Wondering if the tickets have even been sent, since I'll be relying on resale sites, I'm worried about the dispatch dates of tickets since I might already be in the UK.

ALSO! I'm looking for VIP Standing for either night, does anyone know if they release a limited quantity of VIP closer to the date? Weighing up my options to try and get these cemented. I've already got my Paris ones but of course each ticketing agent does it differently.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I've got a floor standing ticket for Cardiff on the 12th July. It will be my second Coldplay gig I went to see them at Wembley last July on the 19th. Just curious if anyone will also be going and standing this year as it's always nice to make friends whilst waiting outside! Thanks! [emoji4]

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I've got a floor standing ticket for Cardiff on the 12th July. It will be my second Coldplay gig I went to see them at Wembley last July on the 19th. Just curious if anyone will also be going and standing this year as it's always nice to make friends whilst waiting outside! Thanks! [emoji4]

i am!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

oooof ! Got an email from Gigs & Tours - Hooray !!!!! - notification !!!!!! They're coming !!!!!!! Oh Wait - no they're not... it's Take That tix that I bought for my daughter. Oh b....r !!!!!

Ah well, back to the waiting game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just looked at my account on ticketmaster and it says that I have general admission tickets for the 11th and collectors tickets for the 12th.

I'm sure I only ordered collectors tickets for the 11th!

Will see what turns up lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk