Christa42

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Hotel prices have shot up! i brought mine for £36 a night... its now gone up to £199 per night

Good for you ! It's great when you beat the greedy money-grabbers. :laugh1: I like to think I got a bargain as I booked the hotel before I bought my concert ticket... haven't actually checked though.

Good for you ! It's great when you beat the greedy money-grabbers. :laugh1: I like to think I got a bargain as I booked the hotel before I bought my concert ticket... haven't actually checked though.

I'm sure you have a bargain. [emoji4]

The prices of the hotels in Paris and Frankfurt where I booked (also in advance) have more than doubled too.

• Like 1

No, nothing yet. I'm sure I'd seen someone elsewhere say they thought the roof would be closed, but all the summer gigs I've been to there bar two has had the roof open.

Will be easier for them and their pyrotechnics/fireworks if the roof is open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone local, or been to a gig there before, whats the parking like?

I'm coming over from Bristol on the morning of the Wednesday gig. Don't trust the trains. Never had one run smoothly between the two...

I am coming all the way from West Norfolk on the trains. I intend to get there the day before as I am doing both nights! However if you're looking at driving I imagine the M4 will be rammed from the early afternoon. You can prebook your parking for the Principality here: https://www.ncp.co.uk/parking-solutions/venues/millennium-stadium