✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You Organ Sound played with real Korg Triton Rack!

gabry1090

I guess you could @ him on twitter but I doubt he would tell us. I'm thinking after this tour they'll go back to playing it normally (hopefully lol).

I think it is pretty obvious he wont share the exact configuration just like that...;thats part of the secret of the music

If someone had enough time on their hands or got a pro to sort it out then I'm sure it'd be possible, but to replicate the exact sound, 2 Triton Racks and a Muse Research Receptor would be needed, as in the BTS video they had a 'Fix You Pump' program running on that.

I bought a Triton Rack a few years ago since Im a huge Coldplay fan and love their beautiful sound, but it wasn't easy to get the fix you organ sound, I think it took like a week before I found the exact right settings in the rack.

I was very close to the right sound at first but I realized that it wasn't exactly right, but a few days and hours later I found it.

To give everyone a clue, you need to edit a sound in "single mode" before you add it in "combo mode". Start with "dirty b" organ sound and build it from there.

I think the charm with this is to work with the unit to really learn it and then see the results :)

You will also find a lot of other beautiful Coldplay sounds if you really search for them ;)

demo:

https://clyp.it/xqujhfqd

• 2 weeks later...
You can edit sounds in single mode, so if you choose Dirty "B" Organ in single mode, it's consists of layered samples and one of them is that rotary effect, think it's called "syn ghostly". The other sound is the organ where that click sound comes from.

where in single mode is the syn ghostly mode? I can't find how to mess with rotary effects at all lol

• 4 months later...

Anyone know how to record the internal audio sounds? I have the UCA222 to record my Kawai Piano but am confused on how to use my keyboard as a midi controller to record the fix you organs? Can't seem to get the triton rack to output the sounds into the sound card while using my keyboard at the same time. Sorry if this isn't very clear either lol