✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked Facebook just in time for my favorite song of all time! VIVA LA VIDA!!!!!

Congratulations :D

This was the very first song I listened to by Coldplay, long long long before I became a Coldplay fan, I listened around 2008 or 2009. Loved it so much I would keep playing it over and over and at that time it was my fav song. Faded away eventually until I heard ASFOS unknowingly in 2014 on the radio, I knew after because the people on the radio said it was ASFOS by Coldplay, And I was like "I heard that band before... wasn't they the ones that made VLV" and sure enough they were and started to get convinced this was a legit band. There's more to the story of how I got to know them that I won't explain now but I'll save it for another time.

This is my third fav song from Coldplay and one of the best written of all time for sure!

• Like 3

Congratulations :D

This was the very first song I listened to by Coldplay, long long long before I became a Coldplay fan, I listened around 2008 or 2009. Loved it so much I would keep playing it over and over and at that time it was my fav song. Faded away eventually until I heard ASFOS unknowingly in 2014 on the radio, I knew after because the people on the radio said it was ASFOS by Coldplay, And I was like "I heard that band before... wasn't they the ones that made VLV" and sure enough they were and started to get convinced this was a legit band. There's more to the story of how I got to know them that I won't explain now but I'll save it for another time.

This is my third fav song from Coldplay and one of the best written of all time for sure!

Great story! I'll wait for you to share the rest of it :)

• Like 1

from the lyrics to the music, it's definitely one of their best ever. i love it to death and even then i'm sometimes still blown away by how incredible it is

It's a song that stays with you for sure. Even after all these years, it doesn't grow old or bored.

Funny thing is I listen to my favorite songs not so much now so I ensure they live for a long time and stay fresh and so they pop out at me next time I listen to them. They don't get old that way :)

• Like 1