Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
That's very nice of you because I missed the first 20 minutes or so [emoji39]

Phew, at least someone is happy. The Facebook commenters think we are actually Coldplay and expect the stream to be perfect. Little do they know we are running this off of a budget much smaller than coldplays lolol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Phew, at least someone is happy. The Facebook commenters think we are actually Coldplay and expect the stream to be perfect. Little do they know we are running this off of a budget much smaller than coldplays lolol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Coldplaying mobile app

We are just joking, the effort is very much appreciated.

• Like 1

awww, Stephen we definitely appreciate the time you've taken to put this on, no matter how many hiccups along the way :D

• Like 1

I think it's a bit annoying that Chris always says the exact same things to every audience (that they are the best, that all concerts before that were just rehearsals for this one...) :D

True! But, it's his job and to be honest Latinamericans are the best :D:p

Yeah, we are not really complaining, just making fun of it and taking it humorously. I love this idea of streaming, I almost feel like I'm sitting in a pub with you guys every evening now :)

I agree with this. While we were making jokes I thought how awesome it'd be to be with all of you talking about Coldplay and some other random things. :)

• Like 1