✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alisbe's campaign

alisbe

Hello my fellow Coldplayers,

Last time I didn't make a campaign and I was so proud to be an ambassador for my country Mexico and even prouder for Africa. I consider myself a global citizen as I was a volunteer for this organisation. So, it'll be very much appreciated if you consider me for both categories.

It'll be also a huge honour if you consider me for other categories. Just please don't forget me :po_O :innocent:

Good luck to everyone! :heart::)

• Like 6

Aww thanks, but can I make a request ? Please don't vote for me as Biggest Spammer :D[emoji14]Thanks !!

Well, since there are a lot more candidates who qualify to win in the other categories, I'm willing to take this one. [emoji1]

(Jk)

• Like 2

Hello my fellow Coldplayers,

Last time I didn't make a campaign and I was so proud to be an ambassador for my country Mexico and even prouder for Africa. I consider myself a global citizen as I was a volunteer for this organisation. So, it'll be very much appreciated if you consider me for both categories.

It'll be also a huge honour if you consider me for other categories. Just please don't forget me :po_O :innocent:

Good luck to everyone! [emoji813]:)

@alisbe, for sure you also deserve an award. Like Nie and I ran away, I think you should be considered for Most Generous Coldplayer. I am not familiar with the categories so it is hard to know. Can anyone help me by explaining how the awards work and what categories we are voting for/ where to vote!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A special shout out to some members I'd love to see winning an award. In no specific order

@I ran away

@flockofbirds222

@Nie

[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER]

@iamsue

You can choose the category just don't forget them and vote for them :)

Thank you so much! That is so sweet!. Maybe I could be Most Broken Coldplayer?? LOL.

Aww thanks, but can I make a request ? Please don't vote for me as Biggest Spammer :D [emoji14] Thanks !!

• Like 1

@alisbe, for sure you also deserve an award. Like Nie and I ran away, I think you should be considered for Most Generous Coldplayer. I am not familiar with the categories so it is hard to know. Can anyone help me by explaining how the awards work and what categories we are voting for/ where to vote!

You can find all the information in this thread:

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5861359

• Like 1

As cheesy as it may sound the most generous fan award should be for all coldplayers. All of you have been there for me without knowing it, you've cheered me up whenever I need it. Moreover, you've been so friendly with each other, it doesn't matter if we're old or new fans you've welcomed everyone to this community :heart:

• Like 6

Some other suggestions

[uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] and @Christa42 are great candidates for Mr. and Mrs. Coldplaying they've done an amazing job as staff members but above all as coldplayers

About the music related awards I can't give suggestions I'm not a big music fan just a crazy Coldplay fan :p

• Like 5

• Administrators
Some other suggestions

[uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] and @Christa42 are great candidates for Mr. and Mrs. Coldplaying they've done an amazing job as staff members but above all as coldplayers

About the music related awards I can't give suggestions I'm not a big music fan just a crazy Coldplay fan :p

Aww thanks :)

• Like 1

Some other suggestions

Thank you so much, you are so very kind.

• Like 2