✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi there! Multitrack/Stem/Demo Collector here!

TheMaxynator

Is this site the right place to search for stems/multitracks?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Is this site the right place to search for stems/multitracks?

Hello everyone!

I am so glad I found this forum! I am sure there are a lot of fans here who are collectors of demos or stems/multitracks. Is this the right place for me to find some good (not already publicly available) material?

I have the following stems to share:

- Clocks

- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

- Fix You

- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

If you are interested in any of those, hit me up in PM! I will share them with you :)

Can't wait to see what you guys have around here!!

• Like 12

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those stems are up on Coldplaying already but unfortunately those were the last since Rockband started encrypting their tracks

That's so sad to hear. I've heard a lot of ****-talk about that Rock Band encryption. Guess we'll have to play the waiting game...

Also, not sure if that one is public as well, but I also aquired the stems for Paradise. Already have that one as well I guess? ;P

• Administrators
That's so sad to hear. I've heard a lot of ****-talk about that Rock Band encryption. Guess we'll have to play the waiting game...

Also, not sure if that one is public as well, but I also aquired the stems for Paradise. Already have that one as well I guess? ;P

Don't think we have Paradise but you might be interested in the 5.1 surround version of A Head Full of Dreams. We separated the tracks and they are pretty close to the stems.

Don't think we have Paradise but you might be interested in the 5.1 surround version of A Head Full of Dreams. We separated the tracks and they are pretty close to the stems.

I'm certainly interested! Where do I share the Paradise stems I found? And where can I find those fan-made stems?

I have all that you said except the Paradise and GPASUYF stems, if you could send them my way maybe through DM I guess that would be much appreciated!

I did look and I also was supposed to have the Shiver stems but unfortunately the files must have been corrupted or lost or something cause I can't see them anymore...

I have all that you said except the Paradise and GPASUYF stems, if you could send them my way maybe through DM I guess that would be much appreciated!

I did look and I also was supposed to have the Shiver stems but unfortunately the files must have been corrupted or lost or something cause I can't see them anymore...

I'll DM you right now. I actually have Shiver as well :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

I am so glad I found this forum! I am sure there are a lot of fans here who are collectors of demos or stems/multitracks. Is this the right place for me to find some good (not already publicly available) material?

- Clocks

- Fix You

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

If you are interested in any of those, hit me up in PM! I will share them with you :)

Hey! Ive been looking for Violet Hill stems and I'm so glad you are willing to share them! Can you dm me the files?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello everyone!

- Clocks

- Fix You

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

Please send me([email protected]).If you can find something just like this!Its be great!!!!Thanky you!PS: Im a mixer

Hello everyone!

- Clocks

- Fix You

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

Omg! Could you send them to [email protected] please?

You are the best thank you!

John

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

- Clocks

- Fix You

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

Hi, bro!

I just started organize Tribute Coldplay in Ukraine so would be awesome if you sent me your stems. Here's my e-mail [email protected]

Appreciate that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everyone!

- Clocks

- Fix You

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

Hey man, whats up?

I wanna receive those stems, Im a mixer and Ill use it for my private study. My email is [email protected]

I'll be very glad if you can send me this. In the case that you have "The Scientist" stems, i'll be very glad too. Tnx

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone!

- Clocks

- Fix You

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

I would love to have the vocal stems from The Scientist!

If thats okay please can you send to me - [email protected]

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello everyone!

- Clocks

- Fix You

- In My Place

- Paradise

- The Scientist

- Shiver

- Violet Hill

- Viva La Vida

- Yellow

Hey! Could you send them to [email protected] please? :D