✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Top Most Anticipated Music of 2017

LeftrightleftArchi

Hey guys! To welcome the new year, I have decided to create this thread to showcase my most anticipated albums of the new year. Doesn't have to be in any sort of order, nor does the new material have to be confirmed, so here it goes:

• Bishop Briggs
  • Lorde
  • The Killers
  • Coldplay (Kaleidoscope EP - Early 2017)
  • Vinyl Theatre (Jan-Feb 2017)
  • The xx (Jan 2017)
  • The 1975
  • Foster the People

I am very much excited for all of these albums coming out/rumored to come out this year. I will update this thread once 2018 comes around. Let me know what your most anticipated albums of this year is!

• Like 1

(not in order)

--The National ... love them to bits and the new songs I heard them play last summer were (not surprisingly) awesome. I hope they tour quite a bit too, but not overlapping Coldplay dates.

--Roger Waters ... if it's anywhere near as good as Amused To Death it'll be a treat. CANNOT WAIT for his shows.

--James Blunt ... one of my oldest favorites, I always love hearing his voice

--Arctic Monkeys (?) ... I'm guessing 2018 release but they're reportedly starting work on it. I would expect at least a song or two next year.

--Kaleidoscope ... obviously :)

Also I know Frank Turner is going to start working on a new one this year, but I'm not really sure the timetable on that. Always great to hear anything new from him.

• 10 months later...