✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Norah Jones

Guy'sChick

that's the some that ppl say about avril and I really hate her now..... but Norah..... she's a sweet and I love her music' date=' and her dad's music (Mr. Shakar)[/quote']

I know....

I'm kinda off Avril now....I used to be a supporter b/c she's canadian..but her attitude SUCKS! :?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT! ....... I did like her cuz she was totally diferent to Brit (another one that I hate) but now they are at the some level....

Avril is really annoying when she goes to award shows...i mean, if you don't wanna be there, you don't have to...it pisses me off when the camera shows her and she has this angry look on her face..as if she's better than all the people that are there.. :roll:

yes she is.... back to the topic, Norah is a sweet and she sings like an angel........... I didn't really like much Jazz and Blues but now with her music I've really got into and love them........... but poor she, she'll have a huge presion for her next album (in a year or 2 maybe) for the Grammy awards and stuff like that

yes she is.... back to the topic' date=' Norah is a sweet and she sings like an angel........... I didn't really like much Jazz and Blues but now with her music I've really got into and love them........... but poor she, she'll have a huge presion for her next album (in a year or 2 maybe) for the Grammy awards and stuff like that[/quote']

Yeah..people voted her most likely to have a sophomore slump....

lol......... didn't get it ( I'm so stupid sometimes or as Kasia would say.... I'm so blod)

it basically meant that she has so much to live up to b/c of the overwhelming success of her first album, that her second attempt at an album is bound to fall short.. :)

yep.......... the only problem is that I'm slow with this and as you're also talking at general ... I'm slowest

I know..i find it funny that we're talking about different things in different forums...

me and angie were talking about 4 different things all in different threads!! :D

yeg............ :D ....... sorry for telling you that you were bad cuz............(read back ) I was bored and .... you know ... those were the lonely minutes.......... :sad:

Oh..that's okay...i didn't even notice that....i accidentally signed out....

But i'm gonna log off soon..it's getting pretty late over here... :)

ok.....( *wont cry* ) I might too............. If ots late for you it's later for me.. I think we have 3 hours more than you... maybe 4

WOW!! It is late down there!! I'm exhausted..it's been a long day...if i don't see you on this board again..look out for an e-mail from me...I'll e-mail you when i've got a lot going on to talk about.. :)

ok............ it might be like 11 there... tht isn00t late at all.... well maybe for me that start a day at 11............ :lol: ............ I'm most of the day reading or playing the piano, listening some music and swimming, and tv ofcourse........

ok............ it might be like 11 there... tht isn00t late at all.... well maybe for me that start a day at 11............ :lol: ............ I'm most of the day reading or playing the piano' date=' listening some music and swimming, and tv ofcourse........[/quote']

8)