✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Norah Jones

Guy'sChick

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Laura' date=' are you enjoying your break??? I see you are up to 2000 posts and then some good god do you post a 100 times a day. :P lol. I am getting to 200 woohooo can't post too much most of the time at work. :x [/color']

My break is going okay so far.....Keep posting girl you're almost there!!!! :D

I know Definitely know that!!!!!! Around this time tom. i will be leaving shortly. It's almost here!!!!! oh the anticipation!!!!! :D :multi: :multi:

I remember getting ready for my concert for Coldplay in September...i was so excited... :D

• 3 weeks later...
She won 8 Grammys....deserving or a bit execessive?? :)

Well where I live she only had one single out "Don't know Why" I hope this is right, anyways I like the song. I'm a bit confused on how the grammy's figure out who to award, I mean I could not consider her best new artist when I'm not aware of all her music (or at least more than one song) when only one song has been exposed where I live :shrug:

I love her "folky jazz" sound..actually, that's part of the reason why i like her..i never really listen to that type of music excessively. Her style of music is definitely a breath of fresh air to my musical tastes... I'm gonna see her in July...i'm ecstatic!!