✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How early should one be for the concert?

Hi,

Will be attending the concert in France on 15th July, but we're not from around there. Read a lot online but just need a little reassurance. How early should we be there? We've purchased assigned seats.

Also, how will the situation be like on the day when there are events at the stadium? For example, will going there/ back home using public transportation be a problem?

i can't speak to the public transportation situation as i'm not from that area, but i would think that since your seats are assigned, you could theoretically show up as early or late as you please. do you want to be there to hear them soundcheck? do you want to make sure you see the opening acts as well? do you want to socialize with other people at the concert? these i think are the most important questions you need to figure out your answers to before you decide on a time to show up at the venue. :)

I'm also wondering if anyone can help...looking at going to the show in Lyon...and wondering about Pelouse seats, which I assume are standing...is this basically show up as early as possible and cram your way to the front with the other masses, etc.? And I figure bathroom is on a 'hold it' basis...

I'm also wondering if anyone can help...looking at going to the show in Lyon...and wondering about Pelouse seats, which I assume are standing...is this basically show up as early as possible and cram your way to the front with the other masses, etc.? And I figure bathroom is on a 'hold it' basis...

yes, yes & yes

haha, just ask someone near you in the queue to hold your place and it will be fine!

in the queue it should be fine, but I'm worried about the final hours when you have your standing place in the stadium, for instance near the front or at the catwalk. If I go to the bathroom then, even if a friend would keep my actual spot people in the back might not allow me to go through; that's what I'm worried about...

in the queue it should be fine, but I'm worried about the final hours when you have your standing place in the stadium, for instance near the front or at the catwalk. If I go to the bathroom then, even if a friend would keep my actual spot people in the back might not allow me to go through; that's what I'm worried about...

Yeap, don't try that. The chances of getting back to your place at a stadium gig are somewhere near the zero range.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

That's more tricky indeed... I've never tried it. Go around half an hour before the doors open and then drink the absolute minimum.

Getting there and going back won't be a problem, there's a metro stop and an RER stop right next to the stadium and public transport runs until past midnight :)

Thank you so much guys for the replies! Ive been to the stadium website and they showed 3 stops at which you can alight at. Assuming its easy for me to go for either of the 3 (B: La Plaine Stade de France station, D: Stade de France - St Denis station, St Denis - Porte de Paris station) whats the most easiest/convenient one leading to the stadium?

Thank you so much guys for the replies! Ive been to the stadium website and they showed 3 stops at which you can alight at. Assuming its easy for me to go for either of the 3 (B: La Plaine Stade de France station, D: Stade de France - St Denis station, St Denis - Porte de Paris station) whats the most easiest/convenient one leading to the stadium?

Ah look I didn't even know there were 3 (I'm not a Parisian but I lived in Paris for a couple of months)

It depends on where you're staying I guess. The RER (B or D) is faster, unless you're staying close to a metro stop (line 13).

I took the RER B the one time I went to the stadium and it was very convenient, just a bit too many people haha

Yeap, don't try that. The chances of getting back to your place at a stadium gig are somewhere near the zero range.

That's more tricky indeed... I've never tried it. Go around half an hour before the doors open and then drink the absolute minimum.

OK, thanks !

• Like 1