August 8, 201016 yr COOLSIGE :blank: Kelz! This picture describes COOL SIGE very well! :awesome: COOL SIGE!!!! :D Die die die die die eddie OMGOMGOMG ED, YOU LOOK SO COOL IN THIS PIC. :cool: YOUR HAIR. WOW :stunned:
August 8, 201016 yr COOLSIGE :blank: Cool story bro. COOL SIGE!!!! :D Die die die die die eddie awesome. seems like it went well.
August 8, 201016 yr Lulz, I love Eddie's hair. XD The pictures from your concert-thingy were great. :wacko:
August 9, 201016 yr ^Woo! I also bought the full vinyl shizz (How much was it, like £40?) but unfortunately there was a mixup at an airport and I lost it. I'll never look at British Airways the same way again.
August 9, 201016 yr isn't that $50? holy shit. I buy my vinyls for about $10 (£8?) each at local stores. That sucks. I almost never buy anything that can be broken online. I bought a CD once online and it came in completely smashed. I was pissed. Not the first time either.
August 9, 201016 yr I'm pretty sure I remember it being available when it was released here for £40, it was when Radiohead decided they'd release the album for free, but anyone who wants to pay enough money to get other shit like CD case, album artwork etc. could pay more. I went for the full shizz because I had heard a handful of songs off the album and knew it was worth going all out for. And yes, normally vinyls are cheap as chips, but not for a mainstream band who is totally relying on them for some form of profit.
August 9, 201016 yr I'm pretty sure I remember it being available when it was released here for £40, it was when Radiohead decided they'd release the album for free, but anyone who wants to pay enough money to get other shit like CD case, album artwork etc. could pay more. I went for the full shizz because I had heard a handful of songs off the album and knew it was worth going all out for. And yes, normally vinyls are cheap as chips, but not for a mainstream band who is totally relying on them for some form of profit. Oh that's true. I bought the CD and vinyl, Radiohead is worth it. But I also thought you meant a little more recent as in a few months ago or something like that, haha. Buying that for such a cost when it first came out seems a bit more reasonable.
August 9, 201016 yr Eddie- Love the hair. I can't wait until you're a famous musician and I can say I sorta knew you. Kelsie-Looking good, but why do you have shades on inside? You weren't about to go to a rap club? Jo-Very pretty.
August 9, 201016 yr Kelzehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But we wanna see your eyes. :blush: /creepeh
Create an account or sign in to comment