✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i had such a weird dream

twin4life

it's really...strange.

so i was at this high school thing and i was late so i missed the dance (why there's a dance, i don't know). so my dad ran ahead to talk to this teacher and i just followed. then after i was outside for some reason with some friends and someone walks past. then for the weirdest reason in the world i go up to her and ask "are you on the coldplaying message board?" then she's like yes i am. then i said, something like "cool so am i, i'm twin4life, amanda." and she said i'm el_scorcho :stunned: . then she had the italian flag tattoed on her hand i noticed. then she left.

okay it was a really really weird dream :stunned:

hahah

that reminds me of my creepy nonsense dreams... I should make a thread about em later. lol gotta luv the one where I met chris martin, and for a weird reason i was holding a samurai sword so chris just ran away scared. The end. Wtf? lol

Oh yea, and that other dream where I'm a the gym working out, and then avril lavigne appears, and i start talking to her, and then I go buy a soda for us, and when i get back, i find a golden statue of avril. the end.

come ooon, not even freud or dr. katz would understand that! lol

I dreamt a few nights ago that I got to meet Donovan McNabb, because he was staying at the same hotel as me or something... anyway, I wanted to tell him all about how I think he's the greatest QB in the league and how he's my favorite Eagle and I have so much respect for him and everything, but he thought I was mad at him because the Eagles choked in the NFC Championship game again.

Usually my dreams tend to give me incredibly obvious symbolism, but I think that one was just things I'd like to say.

:( :/

Dreams are hella strange!

I have this recurring dream that causes me to wake up panting and finding it hard to breath :stunned: :/

I'm being chased by something(I dunno what it is :/ ) and I can't run as fast as I know I can and I keep shouting to myself 'Listen Fiona! If you don't run faster you're going to be killed' :/ I don't know what's chasing me or what it means :/

Didn't dream last night because I couldn't sleep.

:stunned:

i couldn't sleep either. my mom came in a 4am, why, i don't know, and said "bring an extra set of gloves" then shut the door. and after that i couldn't fall asleep. :rolleyes:

5am-6am went by sooo slowly.

Guest LiquidSky
hahah

that reminds me of my creepy nonsense dreams... I should make a thread about em later. lol gotta luv the one where I met chris martin, and for a weird reason i was holding a samurai sword so chris just ran away scared. The end. Wtf? lol

Oh yea, and that other dream where I'm a the gym working out, and then avril lavigne appears, and i start talking to her, and then I go buy a soda for us, and when i get back, i find a golden statue of avril. the end.

come ooon, not even freud or dr. katz would understand that! lol

He ran away scared????????wtf? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: