✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, a newbie on the spot!

M Marks The Spot

• 1 year later...

Hello folks,

Recently I've come to realize that on this day two years ago I joined these forums. I instantly felt the urge to write and share a post regarding that matter because I had already done something similar the year before. Looking back it was definitely the most turbulent and thrilling year I've gone through so far. I've managed to achieve few personal goals and milestones. I've also happened to meet and get to know a lot of people along the way. Moreover I'm experiencing stuff I can hardly believe that is happening here and now. It's been an amazing year for me so far indeed. However as they say no good deed goes unpunished. I believe that I've already paid my price for being beneficent and amiable so often that I've started introspecting myself a lot. I've adopted a particular attitude which can comes handy in some situations as well. Instead of notorious overthinking which used to be my habit in the past I act upon one of my favourite phrases "It is what it is." It has taken an awful lot of time to embrace it but at one point I had to come to terms with the fact that I've actually lost touch with few people who I considered my friends. Naturally it's unfortunate and saddening. However it is just life. I'm convinced that sometimes we have to reach rock bottom to bounce back again even though it is highly undesirable but I assume that's how we all are programmed to function. Despite all the mishaps and inconveniences which I've had to deal so far with I'm certain that without such hardships I wouldn't have become the person I am now. Finally I'm definitely looking forward to the future because we never know what might comes next! Learn from the past. Live in the present. The future's not ours to see.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my folks!

• Like 5

Hello folks,

Recently I've come to realize that on this day two years ago I joined these forums. I instantly felt the urge to write and share a post regarding that matter because I had already done something similar the year before. Looking back it was definitely the most turbulent and thrilling year I've gone through so far. I've managed to achieve few personal goals and milestones. I've also happened to meet and get to know a lot of people along the way. Moreover I'm experiencing stuff I can hardly believe that is happening here and now. It's been an amazing year for me so far indeed. However as they say no good deed goes unpunished. I believe that I've already paid my price for being beneficent and amiable so often that I've started introspecting myself a lot. I've adopted a particular attitude which can comes handy in some situations as well. Instead of notorious overthinking which used to be my habit in the past I act upon one of my favourite phrases "It is what it is." It has taken an awful lot of time to embrace it but at one point I had to come to terms with the fact that I've actually lost touch with few people who I considered my friends. Naturally it's unfortunate and saddening. However it is just life. I'm convinced that sometimes we have to reach rock bottom to bounce back again even though it is highly undesirable but I assume that's how we all are programmed to function. Despite all the mishaps and inconveniences which I've had to deal so far with I'm certain that without such hardships I wouldn't have become the person I am now. Finally I'm definitely looking forward to the future because we never know what might comes next! Learn from the past. Live in the present. The future's not ours to see.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my folks!

Happy anniversary, Michael ! Wow, 2 years already !

• Wow 1