✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, a newbie on the spot!

M Marks The Spot

Hello to everyone reading this post. I'm going to introduce myself and let you learn some information about me. I hope I don't make a bad impression. :D

My name is Michael but it is just my nickname since I'm Vietnamese and I think it'll be really difficult for you to read or even pronounce my first and last name. Even though I'm Asian I wasn't born in Asia but in the Czech Republic where I've been living since then. I can speak Czech, English, Vietnamese (However, I have a very limited vocabulary.), German (If someone's planning to talk to me in this language, I'm going to be struggling.) and Latin (I started learning this language voluntarily at school in September this year. I still know a very little bit of it.) I'm 17 years old and what might a boy my age enjoy doing? I like to study and I mean it. There's always something new to learn, right? Furthermore I adore reading books, watching TV, meeting my friends, hiking and listening to music. I can't even imagine my own life without music and I'm not about to try to do that.

Coldplay. Well, I don't absolutely know how long I've been aware of their presence but they are everywhere. I can remember listening to their songs and seeing their videos on TV, on radio and in the public. When I was smaller, I kept hearing their tracks but I didn't know who sang them or what they were singing. I just happened to remember the melody. Yellow, The Scientist, Clocks, Speed Of Sound, Viva La Vida, Paradise, Charlie Brown, Princess Of China, A Sky Full Of Stars. I can still recollect watching the videos of these songs on TV. These were the cool times indeed. Looking back at the past I suppose I was destined to become a fan of Coldplay! :D And yeah, I've just become a Coldplayer recently because I spent the whole afternoon watching various videos of Coldplay and listening to their music and had been reading threads on this website. That's also the reason why I decided to join this community. :D

What a long post have I written! Who knew I would write such a long composition? Anyway, thank you for reading this all. :D

• Like 6

Welcome!!! I can relate to most of what you write. I've never really been a fun but I knew them and heard of them from my friends and TV/radio. It's the last four years that I got into their music. I hope you enjoy the forums and it's a sure thing that you won't make a bad impression.

फृआगइआष

• Like 1

Welcome!!! I can relate to most of what you write. I've never really been a fun but I knew them and heard of them from my friends and TV/radio. It's the last four years that I got into their music. I hope you enjoy the forums and it's a sure thing that you won't make a bad impression.

फृआगइआष

Hello, thank you for welcoming me. [emoji5] Wow, I didn't really expect somebody relating to me and feeling the same way. And that's great after all! [emoji28]

• 11 months later...

One year has already passed since the day I made an account here even though I shared my first post the following day. Here I am sitting at the computer while recalling what I've experienced on these forums. And what an incredible and amazing journey this has been! I truly have no regrets and am really glad to have decided to join this lovely and kind community. Even though I haven't met anyone of you in person but stayed in touch with some of users here, I've encountered lots of pleasant and nice people. Yet I've managed or happened to create a lot of beautiful memories. So let's keep it going! May the next year be as wonderful as this one or more gorgeous! Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my dear!

• Like 4

One year has already passed since the day I made an account here even though I shared my first post the following day. Here I am sitting at the computer while recalling what I've experienced on these forums. And what an incredible and amazing journey this has been! I truly have no regrets and am really glad to have decided to join this lovely and kind community. Even though I haven't met anyone of you in person but stayed in touch with some of users here, I've encountered lots of pleasant and nice people. Yet I've managed or happened to create a lot of beautiful memories. So let's keep it going! May the next year be as wonderful as this one or more gorgeous! Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my dear!

Happy 1st anniversary !!

• Like 1