January 29, 20188 yr Magic to save ink. I will go after O in another round. Time to be strategic to save one of the best songs on the album.
January 29, 20188 yr Author Magic 4 Ink 3 Midnight 1 And Magic just got broken, broken into two... Still believe in magic, yes they do...yes they do..of course they do: Always In My Head Ink Midnight Oceans O I vote for Ink
January 30, 20188 yr Save both Midnight and Ink! If it comes down to those two I don’t know who to pick.
February 1, 20188 yr Author Ink 5 Midnight 3 Oceans 2 O 1 With Ink, feels like there's something broken inside... Still balanced on the edge of the knife: Always In My Head Midnight Oceans O I vote for AIMH
February 1, 20188 yr O. Any yes since Ink is gone, all I know all I know is that the best song won't win this game.
February 1, 20188 yr Author O. Any yes since Ink is gone, all I know all I know is that the best song won't win this game. These games are always hard, for everyone of us. I think we all have our favourites (mine being Oceans, Midnight and O)... :)
Create an account or sign in to comment